We all knew it, but someone who actually has the experience was bold enough to come out and just say it.
She explained in an interview with Street Disciplez Radio that her filming was a nightmare since she was forced to defend her relationship all the time.
“It was terrible,” Mimi stated without hesitation. “It was absolutely awful.”
Since the beginning of the show’s dramatic debut, Mimi has had to justify why she and Stevie J continue on their cycle of love and pain.
But she did clarify that they aren’t together, despite the counseling sessions.
This means she’s available to a good, faithful man.
“Men will just walk up to me in the grocery store and say, ‘I wouldn’t cheat on you, baby,'” Mimi shared, adding that she wasn’t aware how big the show was with the public until she started getting recognized on the street. She’s still adjusting to the fame. “I’m just a regular girl. I don’t think I’m this big celebrity, so when people come up to me it’s like I’m [in] ‘The Twilight Zone’ constantly.”
Speaking of surreal, the reality show star revealed that her arch enemy – sort of – Joseline was never supposed to be a part of the cast. But perhaps she was enough drama to keep the show interesting.
Check out the full interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here