We all knew it, but someone who actually has the experience was bold enough to come out and just say it.
She explained in an interview with Street Disciplez Radio that her filming was a nightmare since she was forced to defend her relationship all the time.
“It was terrible,” Mimi stated without hesitation. “It was absolutely awful.”
Since the beginning of the show’s dramatic debut, Mimi has had to justify why she and Stevie J continue on their cycle of love and pain.
But she did clarify that they aren’t together, despite the counseling sessions.
This means she’s available to a good, faithful man.
“Men will just walk up to me in the grocery store and say, ‘I wouldn’t cheat on you, baby,'” Mimi shared, adding that she wasn’t aware how big the show was with the public until she started getting recognized on the street. She’s still adjusting to the fame. “I’m just a regular girl. I don’t think I’m this big celebrity, so when people come up to me it’s like I’m [in] ‘The Twilight Zone’ constantly.”
Speaking of surreal, the reality show star revealed that her arch enemy – sort of – Joseline was never supposed to be a part of the cast. But perhaps she was enough drama to keep the show interesting.
Check out the full interview:
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here