*The historically black colleges and universities throughout the country have a rich history in providing a sound education in every facet of academia to African American students.
But over the last 20 years, the campuses have diversified with others attracted to the richness of the experience and a premium education. But now, one HBCU can boast state of the art facilities as yet another attraction to the school.
Baltimore’s Morgan State University has one of the top engineering schools in the country and they’ve added a new science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) based center to their engineering complex called the Center for the Built Environment and Infrastructure Studies.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here