*The historically black colleges and universities throughout the country have a rich history in providing a sound education in every facet of academia to African American students.
But over the last 20 years, the campuses have diversified with others attracted to the richness of the experience and a premium education. But now, one HBCU can boast state of the art facilities as yet another attraction to the school.
Baltimore’s Morgan State University has one of the top engineering schools in the country and they’ve added a new science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) based center to their engineering complex called the Center for the Built Environment and Infrastructure Studies.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here