*The historically black colleges and universities throughout the country have a rich history in providing a sound education in every facet of academia to African American students.
But over the last 20 years, the campuses have diversified with others attracted to the richness of the experience and a premium education. But now, one HBCU can boast state of the art facilities as yet another attraction to the school.
Baltimore’s Morgan State University has one of the top engineering schools in the country and they’ve added a new science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) based center to their engineering complex called the Center for the Built Environment and Infrastructure Studies.
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here