*The historically black colleges and universities throughout the country have a rich history in providing a sound education in every facet of academia to African American students.
But over the last 20 years, the campuses have diversified with others attracted to the richness of the experience and a premium education. But now, one HBCU can boast state of the art facilities as yet another attraction to the school.
Baltimore’s Morgan State University has one of the top engineering schools in the country and they’ve added a new science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) based center to their engineering complex called the Center for the Built Environment and Infrastructure Studies.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here