*Over the weekend, the 21st annual ‘For Sister’s Only’ went down.
V-103’s popular two-day event brought out a number of Atlanta residents and A-listers.
Sponsored by All-State, peep some of the behind the scenes photos we caught of celebs.
Brandy (who performed at the event) rocks her signature waist length braids, short black, leather shorts and a long white blouse.
Maybach Music’s own, Omarion, was in attendance.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos and footage of Brandy performing ‘Put It Down’ live.
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here