*Over the weekend, the 21st annual ‘For Sister’s Only’ went down.
V-103’s popular two-day event brought out a number of Atlanta residents and A-listers.
Sponsored by All-State, peep some of the behind the scenes photos we caught of celebs.
Brandy (who performed at the event) rocks her signature waist length braids, short black, leather shorts and a long white blouse.
Maybach Music’s own, Omarion, was in attendance.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos and footage of Brandy performing ‘Put It Down’ live.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here