*Over the weekend, the 21st annual ‘For Sister’s Only’ went down.
V-103’s popular two-day event brought out a number of Atlanta residents and A-listers.
Sponsored by All-State, peep some of the behind the scenes photos we caught of celebs.
Brandy (who performed at the event) rocks her signature waist length braids, short black, leather shorts and a long white blouse.
Maybach Music’s own, Omarion, was in attendance.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos and footage of Brandy performing ‘Put It Down’ live.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here