* This week, WE tv hosted a festive premiere party for their first ever spin-off series, “Tamar & Vince.”
We attended and did some celebrity stalking of our own–we spotted former Basketball Wives’ Jennifer Williams, reality stars Dice and Poe (of ‘Full Court Life With Lala’), Beyonce’s stylist Ty Hunter, BET’s Stephen G. Hill, DJ Fadelf and some other fancy folk.
“Tamar & Vince” premieres TONIGHT at 10pm ET/PT on WEtv, immediately after the season finale of “Braxton Family Values.”
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos of Tamar and Vince’s premiere bash.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here