* This week, WE tv hosted a festive premiere party for their first ever spin-off series, “Tamar & Vince.”
We attended and did some celebrity stalking of our own–we spotted former Basketball Wives’ Jennifer Williams, reality stars Dice and Poe (of ‘Full Court Life With Lala’), Beyonce’s stylist Ty Hunter, BET’s Stephen G. Hill, DJ Fadelf and some other fancy folk.
“Tamar & Vince” premieres TONIGHT at 10pm ET/PT on WEtv, immediately after the season finale of “Braxton Family Values.”
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos of Tamar and Vince’s premiere bash.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here