* This week, WE tv hosted a festive premiere party for their first ever spin-off series, “Tamar & Vince.”
We attended and did some celebrity stalking of our own–we spotted former Basketball Wives’ Jennifer Williams, reality stars Dice and Poe (of ‘Full Court Life With Lala’), Beyonce’s stylist Ty Hunter, BET’s Stephen G. Hill, DJ Fadelf and some other fancy folk.
“Tamar & Vince” premieres TONIGHT at 10pm ET/PT on WEtv, immediately after the season finale of “Braxton Family Values.”
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos of Tamar and Vince’s premiere bash.
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here