* This week, WE tv hosted a festive premiere party for their first ever spin-off series, “Tamar & Vince.”
We attended and did some celebrity stalking of our own–we spotted former Basketball Wives’ Jennifer Williams, reality stars Dice and Poe (of ‘Full Court Life With Lala’), Beyonce’s stylist Ty Hunter, BET’s Stephen G. Hill, DJ Fadelf and some other fancy folk.
“Tamar & Vince” premieres TONIGHT at 10pm ET/PT on WEtv, immediately after the season finale of “Braxton Family Values.”
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos of Tamar and Vince’s premiere bash.
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here