* This week, WE tv hosted a festive premiere party for their first ever spin-off series, “Tamar & Vince.”
We attended and did some celebrity stalking of our own–we spotted former Basketball Wives’ Jennifer Williams, reality stars Dice and Poe (of ‘Full Court Life With Lala’), Beyonce’s stylist Ty Hunter, BET’s Stephen G. Hill, DJ Fadelf and some other fancy folk.
“Tamar & Vince” premieres TONIGHT at 10pm ET/PT on WEtv, immediately after the season finale of “Braxton Family Values.”
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos of Tamar and Vince’s premiere bash.
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here