*Jada Miranda, NBC’s Senior Vice President of Drama, will exit the network following a two year run, reports Deadline.com.
Miranda personally oversaw “The Playboy Club,” “Grimm” and “The Firm,” among others. Sources say she left on her own accord and plans to pursue other creative opportunities in the business.
Before joining the Peacock in 2010, Miranda was an HBO-based producer and served as executive producer of the network’s comedy series “How To Make It In America.”
She spent eight years at HBO, joining the pay cable network in 2003 as a programming executive. She oversaw the pilot for “Entourage” and spearheaded HBO’s acquisition and co-production of the Ricky Gervais comedy “Extras” before segueing into a producing deal with the cable channel.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- John Legend Presents the Debut Trailer from 'Southside With You'
- Katt Williams Arrested Again After Alleged Salt-Shaker Attack
- Beyonce: Jay Z Cheated ... But This Timeline Reveals the Truth
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here