*Jada Miranda, NBC’s Senior Vice President of Drama, will exit the network following a two year run, reports Deadline.com.
Miranda personally oversaw “The Playboy Club,” “Grimm” and “The Firm,” among others. Sources say she left on her own accord and plans to pursue other creative opportunities in the business.
Before joining the Peacock in 2010, Miranda was an HBO-based producer and served as executive producer of the network’s comedy series “How To Make It In America.”
She spent eight years at HBO, joining the pay cable network in 2003 as a programming executive. She oversaw the pilot for “Entourage” and spearheaded HBO’s acquisition and co-production of the Ricky Gervais comedy “Extras” before segueing into a producing deal with the cable channel.
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here