*Jada Miranda, NBC’s Senior Vice President of Drama, will exit the network following a two year run, reports Deadline.com.
Miranda personally oversaw “The Playboy Club,” “Grimm” and “The Firm,” among others. Sources say she left on her own accord and plans to pursue other creative opportunities in the business.
Before joining the Peacock in 2010, Miranda was an HBO-based producer and served as executive producer of the network’s comedy series “How To Make It In America.”
She spent eight years at HBO, joining the pay cable network in 2003 as a programming executive. She oversaw the pilot for “Entourage” and spearheaded HBO’s acquisition and co-production of the Ricky Gervais comedy “Extras” before segueing into a producing deal with the cable channel.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here