*Jada Miranda, NBC’s Senior Vice President of Drama, will exit the network following a two year run, reports Deadline.com.
Miranda personally oversaw “The Playboy Club,” “Grimm” and “The Firm,” among others. Sources say she left on her own accord and plans to pursue other creative opportunities in the business.
Before joining the Peacock in 2010, Miranda was an HBO-based producer and served as executive producer of the network’s comedy series “How To Make It In America.”
She spent eight years at HBO, joining the pay cable network in 2003 as a programming executive. She oversaw the pilot for “Entourage” and spearheaded HBO’s acquisition and co-production of the Ricky Gervais comedy “Extras” before segueing into a producing deal with the cable channel.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Man's 20-Year-Old Girlfriend Kicked His Baby to Death (Video)
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here