*Jada Miranda, NBC’s Senior Vice President of Drama, will exit the network following a two year run, reports Deadline.com.
Miranda personally oversaw “The Playboy Club,” “Grimm” and “The Firm,” among others. Sources say she left on her own accord and plans to pursue other creative opportunities in the business.
Before joining the Peacock in 2010, Miranda was an HBO-based producer and served as executive producer of the network’s comedy series “How To Make It In America.”
She spent eight years at HBO, joining the pay cable network in 2003 as a programming executive. She oversaw the pilot for “Entourage” and spearheaded HBO’s acquisition and co-production of the Ricky Gervais comedy “Extras” before segueing into a producing deal with the cable channel.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here