The reality television star recently criticized the controversial Evelyn Lozada for putting all her business out in the street.
NeNe, who also was once a victim of domestic violence, says her peer should have kept her mouth shut about the violence in her relationship with Chad Johnson.
“The only advice I would have for Evelyn is to be quiet,” NeNe said in a recent interview. “I wouldn’t say anything else. To me, it makes matters worse and I would be quiet and try to handle it privately.”
She admitted, however, that she hasn’t even spoken to Evelyn about anything; stating that she’s not sure when the right time would be. (So going to the media is better?)
“I wanted to reach out to her, but I didn’t,” said the Bravo housewife. “I feel like when people are going through something, I’m confused about whether I should say something or not, because so many people are saying stuff to them.”
Too late, she said it.
Regardless, NeNe says she’s there for Evelyn, though they talk very little.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here