The reality television star recently criticized the controversial Evelyn Lozada for putting all her business out in the street.
NeNe, who also was once a victim of domestic violence, says her peer should have kept her mouth shut about the violence in her relationship with Chad Johnson.
“The only advice I would have for Evelyn is to be quiet,” NeNe said in a recent interview. “I wouldn’t say anything else. To me, it makes matters worse and I would be quiet and try to handle it privately.”
She admitted, however, that she hasn’t even spoken to Evelyn about anything; stating that she’s not sure when the right time would be. (So going to the media is better?)
“I wanted to reach out to her, but I didn’t,” said the Bravo housewife. “I feel like when people are going through something, I’m confused about whether I should say something or not, because so many people are saying stuff to them.”
Too late, she said it.
Regardless, NeNe says she’s there for Evelyn, though they talk very little.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here