The reality television star recently criticized the controversial Evelyn Lozada for putting all her business out in the street.
NeNe, who also was once a victim of domestic violence, says her peer should have kept her mouth shut about the violence in her relationship with Chad Johnson.
“The only advice I would have for Evelyn is to be quiet,” NeNe said in a recent interview. “I wouldn’t say anything else. To me, it makes matters worse and I would be quiet and try to handle it privately.”
She admitted, however, that she hasn’t even spoken to Evelyn about anything; stating that she’s not sure when the right time would be. (So going to the media is better?)
“I wanted to reach out to her, but I didn’t,” said the Bravo housewife. “I feel like when people are going through something, I’m confused about whether I should say something or not, because so many people are saying stuff to them.”
Too late, she said it.
Regardless, NeNe says she’s there for Evelyn, though they talk very little.
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here