The woman’s career has skyrocketed from being a co-star of a multi-personality drama filled show, to scoring multiple roles in legitimate, talent-needed shows. Beyond that, she’s working on hosting her own talk show.
“I can’t continue to be a housewife,” she said in a recent interview with the New York Post. “At some point, I have to back out.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
NeNe is on top of the world, starring in two scripted comedies, “The New Normal” and “Glee.”
She added that being associated with the bad-rapped reality series genre could be holding her back.
“Just the thought of me being a ‘Housewife,’ [TV execs] would probably say, ‘Hmmm. We may not want to use her.’ Jus the whole persona of being a housewife: the cattiness and the bitchiness and the fighting, people see you as that is who you are,” she reasoned.
But she failed to mention that she was usually the root of all that … mess in the show.
She’s not saying good-bye to “RHOA” yet. She plans to keep it going until the right time comes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here