The woman’s career has skyrocketed from being a co-star of a multi-personality drama filled show, to scoring multiple roles in legitimate, talent-needed shows. Beyond that, she’s working on hosting her own talk show.
“I can’t continue to be a housewife,” she said in a recent interview with the New York Post. “At some point, I have to back out.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
NeNe is on top of the world, starring in two scripted comedies, “The New Normal” and “Glee.”
She added that being associated with the bad-rapped reality series genre could be holding her back.
“Just the thought of me being a ‘Housewife,’ [TV execs] would probably say, ‘Hmmm. We may not want to use her.’ Jus the whole persona of being a housewife: the cattiness and the bitchiness and the fighting, people see you as that is who you are,” she reasoned.
But she failed to mention that she was usually the root of all that … mess in the show.
She’s not saying good-bye to “RHOA” yet. She plans to keep it going until the right time comes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- 'Horrific Video' of 2 Friends Speeding to Their Death Released (Watch)
- Janet Jackson Scores Seventh No. 1 Album With ‘Unbreakable’
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here