The woman’s career has skyrocketed from being a co-star of a multi-personality drama filled show, to scoring multiple roles in legitimate, talent-needed shows. Beyond that, she’s working on hosting her own talk show.
“I can’t continue to be a housewife,” she said in a recent interview with the New York Post. “At some point, I have to back out.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
NeNe is on top of the world, starring in two scripted comedies, “The New Normal” and “Glee.”
She added that being associated with the bad-rapped reality series genre could be holding her back.
“Just the thought of me being a ‘Housewife,’ [TV execs] would probably say, ‘Hmmm. We may not want to use her.’ Jus the whole persona of being a housewife: the cattiness and the bitchiness and the fighting, people see you as that is who you are,” she reasoned.
But she failed to mention that she was usually the root of all that … mess in the show.
She’s not saying good-bye to “RHOA” yet. She plans to keep it going until the right time comes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here