The woman’s career has skyrocketed from being a co-star of a multi-personality drama filled show, to scoring multiple roles in legitimate, talent-needed shows. Beyond that, she’s working on hosting her own talk show.
“I can’t continue to be a housewife,” she said in a recent interview with the New York Post. “At some point, I have to back out.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
NeNe is on top of the world, starring in two scripted comedies, “The New Normal” and “Glee.”
She added that being associated with the bad-rapped reality series genre could be holding her back.
“Just the thought of me being a ‘Housewife,’ [TV execs] would probably say, ‘Hmmm. We may not want to use her.’ Jus the whole persona of being a housewife: the cattiness and the bitchiness and the fighting, people see you as that is who you are,” she reasoned.
But she failed to mention that she was usually the root of all that … mess in the show.
She’s not saying good-bye to “RHOA” yet. She plans to keep it going until the right time comes.
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here