“I think tall is beautiful,” she said.
Standing at just under 5’11 (over 6-feet in heels), NeNe is now officially single and legally divorced from her shorter husband Gregg Leakes.
“I’ve dated shorter guys,” she told Conan O’Brien. “Shorter guys tend to have that boss mentality, so they like to talk to taller women, just makes them fell tall. I don’t know.”
So everyone is open game at this point. All those single short and tall men out there, she’s available.
Oh, but she’s not very interested in a broke man. Don’t get her wrong, he doesn’t have to be wealthy because remember, she’s a rich b*tch and doesn’t need any handouts.
“They gonna need their own money, now,” she emphasized. “They can’t have mine. They do need to bring something to the table. They don’t need to be super-rich, but they need to be financially stable.”
Check out the full interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here