“I think tall is beautiful,” she said.
Standing at just under 5’11 (over 6-feet in heels), NeNe is now officially single and legally divorced from her shorter husband Gregg Leakes.
“I’ve dated shorter guys,” she told Conan O’Brien. “Shorter guys tend to have that boss mentality, so they like to talk to taller women, just makes them fell tall. I don’t know.”
So everyone is open game at this point. All those single short and tall men out there, she’s available.
Oh, but she’s not very interested in a broke man. Don’t get her wrong, he doesn’t have to be wealthy because remember, she’s a rich b*tch and doesn’t need any handouts.
“They gonna need their own money, now,” she emphasized. “They can’t have mine. They do need to bring something to the table. They don’t need to be super-rich, but they need to be financially stable.”
Check out the full interview:
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Damon Wayans Reveals Tracy Morgan's Undisclosed Walmart Settlement; Morgan's Camp Puzzled
- The New Yorker Cover Depicts President Kanye West
- EUR Quickie: Shocking Photo! ... Can U Guess Who This is?
- Janet Jackson Releases Title Track from ‘Unbreakable’ (Listen)
- Criminal Charges Recommended for Camper Accused of Terrorizing Black Family
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here