“I think tall is beautiful,” she said.
Standing at just under 5’11 (over 6-feet in heels), NeNe is now officially single and legally divorced from her shorter husband Gregg Leakes.
“I’ve dated shorter guys,” she told Conan O’Brien. “Shorter guys tend to have that boss mentality, so they like to talk to taller women, just makes them fell tall. I don’t know.”
So everyone is open game at this point. All those single short and tall men out there, she’s available.
Oh, but she’s not very interested in a broke man. Don’t get her wrong, he doesn’t have to be wealthy because remember, she’s a rich b*tch and doesn’t need any handouts.
“They gonna need their own money, now,” she emphasized. “They can’t have mine. They do need to bring something to the table. They don’t need to be super-rich, but they need to be financially stable.”
Check out the full interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here