“I think tall is beautiful,” she said.
Standing at just under 5’11 (over 6-feet in heels), NeNe is now officially single and legally divorced from her shorter husband Gregg Leakes.
“I’ve dated shorter guys,” she told Conan O’Brien. “Shorter guys tend to have that boss mentality, so they like to talk to taller women, just makes them fell tall. I don’t know.”
So everyone is open game at this point. All those single short and tall men out there, she’s available.
Oh, but she’s not very interested in a broke man. Don’t get her wrong, he doesn’t have to be wealthy because remember, she’s a rich b*tch and doesn’t need any handouts.
“They gonna need their own money, now,” she emphasized. “They can’t have mine. They do need to bring something to the table. They don’t need to be super-rich, but they need to be financially stable.”
Check out the full interview:
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here