“I think tall is beautiful,” she said.
Standing at just under 5’11 (over 6-feet in heels), NeNe is now officially single and legally divorced from her shorter husband Gregg Leakes.
“I’ve dated shorter guys,” she told Conan O’Brien. “Shorter guys tend to have that boss mentality, so they like to talk to taller women, just makes them fell tall. I don’t know.”
So everyone is open game at this point. All those single short and tall men out there, she’s available.
Oh, but she’s not very interested in a broke man. Don’t get her wrong, he doesn’t have to be wealthy because remember, she’s a rich b*tch and doesn’t need any handouts.
“They gonna need their own money, now,” she emphasized. “They can’t have mine. They do need to bring something to the table. They don’t need to be super-rich, but they need to be financially stable.”
Check out the full interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Tyler Perry's Atlanta Mansion Sells at Historic Proportions! (Pictures)
- Larry Wilmore: Shut Up! - N**ger * N**ga Are Two Different Things
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here