*Charlottesville, Virginia – “Hip Hop for President” is a new web-series that asks the question: “What if a hip hop artist ran for president?”
Following the journey of the series’ main character, Sean, “Hip Hop for President” explores similarities between the political process and hip hop culture as well as the value of art in leading our country to a better future.
The series is scheduled to begin September 25, 2012 and conclude on November 6, 2012 to coincide with Election Day. The public is now invited to visit the web-series’ website (www.hiphopforpresident.com) to view a trailer for the series as well as promotional videos which will be uploaded throughout the summer.
“Hip Hop for President” is a creation of SKIES THE LIMIT Entertainment and Enigma4:3 Productions.
The focus of both organizations in developing “Hip Hop for President” is to use creativity, beauty and inspiration to provoke people to think, speak and create.
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here