So, as researchers and scientists race to figure out what they will never know completely about the body, we are subject to a constant barrage of studies and/or reports on our health….our ever-changing health.
Now a study on obesity and hypertension that was performed by the Duke University Medical Center and printed in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics has concluded that African Americans are incapable of sticking to the DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) diet program.
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here