So, as researchers and scientists race to figure out what they will never know completely about the body, we are subject to a constant barrage of studies and/or reports on our health….our ever-changing health.
Now a study on obesity and hypertension that was performed by the Duke University Medical Center and printed in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics has concluded that African Americans are incapable of sticking to the DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) diet program.
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here