So, as researchers and scientists race to figure out what they will never know completely about the body, we are subject to a constant barrage of studies and/or reports on our health….our ever-changing health.
Now a study on obesity and hypertension that was performed by the Duke University Medical Center and printed in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics has concluded that African Americans are incapable of sticking to the DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) diet program.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here