In “PURPOSE: An Immigrant’s Story,” Wycleff talks about everything from his impoverished childhood in Haiti, to becoming a big star.
He also answers the question that fans have been asking for years: why did the Fugees break up?
The answer, says Jean, is that Lauryn Hill tricked him into believing her firstborn son, Zion, was his. But we all know now that the father is Rohan Marley.
“In that moment something died between us,” Jean writes in “PURPOSE.” “I was married and Lauryn and I were having an affair, but she led me to believe that the baby was mine, and I couldn’t forgive that.”
Jean goes on to say that the betrayal he felt from Hill led to the band’s breakup.
EUR’s Ricardo Hazell is scheduled to speak with Wyclef Jean today and will have our exclusive report tomorrow.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here