In “PURPOSE: An Immigrant’s Story,” Wycleff talks about everything from his impoverished childhood in Haiti, to becoming a big star.
He also answers the question that fans have been asking for years: why did the Fugees break up?
The answer, says Jean, is that Lauryn Hill tricked him into believing her firstborn son, Zion, was his. But we all know now that the father is Rohan Marley.
“In that moment something died between us,” Jean writes in “PURPOSE.” “I was married and Lauryn and I were having an affair, but she led me to believe that the baby was mine, and I couldn’t forgive that.”
Jean goes on to say that the betrayal he felt from Hill led to the band’s breakup.
EUR’s Ricardo Hazell is scheduled to speak with Wyclef Jean today and will have our exclusive report tomorrow.
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here