In “PURPOSE: An Immigrant’s Story,” Wycleff talks about everything from his impoverished childhood in Haiti, to becoming a big star.
He also answers the question that fans have been asking for years: why did the Fugees break up?
The answer, says Jean, is that Lauryn Hill tricked him into believing her firstborn son, Zion, was his. But we all know now that the father is Rohan Marley.
“In that moment something died between us,” Jean writes in “PURPOSE.” “I was married and Lauryn and I were having an affair, but she led me to believe that the baby was mine, and I couldn’t forgive that.”
Jean goes on to say that the betrayal he felt from Hill led to the band’s breakup.
EUR’s Ricardo Hazell is scheduled to speak with Wyclef Jean today and will have our exclusive report tomorrow.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Steve Harvey’s Twin Daughters to Co-Host ‘Twin Hour’ Episode (Clip)
- Jay Z, Blue Ivy Do the Kid-N-Play Dance at Beyonce’s Formation Tour (Watch)
- Helen Mirren Rocks Purple Dress and Prince Tattoo at WHCD (Pics)
- Man Who Claims He Owns Entire Prince Catalog Challenged by Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here