In “PURPOSE: An Immigrant’s Story,” Wycleff talks about everything from his impoverished childhood in Haiti, to becoming a big star.
He also answers the question that fans have been asking for years: why did the Fugees break up?
The answer, says Jean, is that Lauryn Hill tricked him into believing her firstborn son, Zion, was his. But we all know now that the father is Rohan Marley.
“In that moment something died between us,” Jean writes in “PURPOSE.” “I was married and Lauryn and I were having an affair, but she led me to believe that the baby was mine, and I couldn’t forgive that.”
Jean goes on to say that the betrayal he felt from Hill led to the band’s breakup.
EUR’s Ricardo Hazell is scheduled to speak with Wyclef Jean today and will have our exclusive report tomorrow.
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here