* The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the suspensions of four National Football League players involved in the New Orleans Saints bounty program were lifted by an appeals panel just days before most teams begin their season.
The NFL immediately reinstated the players as it evaluates the ruling, though it isn’t clear when or if any of the players would take the field.
Read/learn more at Wall Street Journal.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here