* The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the suspensions of four National Football League players involved in the New Orleans Saints bounty program were lifted by an appeals panel just days before most teams begin their season.
The NFL immediately reinstated the players as it evaluates the ruling, though it isn’t clear when or if any of the players would take the field.
Read/learn more at Wall Street Journal.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here