* The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the suspensions of four National Football League players involved in the New Orleans Saints bounty program were lifted by an appeals panel just days before most teams begin their season.
The NFL immediately reinstated the players as it evaluates the ruling, though it isn’t clear when or if any of the players would take the field.
Read/learn more at Wall Street Journal.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here