* The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the suspensions of four National Football League players involved in the New Orleans Saints bounty program were lifted by an appeals panel just days before most teams begin their season.
The NFL immediately reinstated the players as it evaluates the ruling, though it isn’t clear when or if any of the players would take the field.
Read/learn more at Wall Street Journal.
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here