Here we go with another fool, er, jock accused of putting his hands on his woman and suffering the consequences.
According to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra, out-of-work NFL player Antonio Bryant finds himself with big problems today.
Bryant, 31, surrendered to Sunrise (Florida) PD about 2am Tuesday and was charged with two felonies: Domestic battery by strangulation and battery.
He was held on $15,000-bond Tuesday and eventually released about 6 p.m., according to the Broward County Sheriff’s website.
The charges stem from an April altercation with his baby mama. Bryant and the woman are entangled in a paternity and child support lawsuit, according to court papers.
Police claim Bryant choked her as she held their baby then told her to put down the child before he kicked and punched her.
Whoa … obviously this guy’s got some issues. If he’s found guilty in court, he’ll have plenty of time to think about his actions and hopefully get some help.
in the meantime, you can read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here