Here we go with another fool, er, jock accused of putting his hands on his woman and suffering the consequences.
According to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra, out-of-work NFL player Antonio Bryant finds himself with big problems today.
Bryant, 31, surrendered to Sunrise (Florida) PD about 2am Tuesday and was charged with two felonies: Domestic battery by strangulation and battery.
He was held on $15,000-bond Tuesday and eventually released about 6 p.m., according to the Broward County Sheriff’s website.
The charges stem from an April altercation with his baby mama. Bryant and the woman are entangled in a paternity and child support lawsuit, according to court papers.
Police claim Bryant choked her as she held their baby then told her to put down the child before he kicked and punched her.
Whoa … obviously this guy’s got some issues. If he’s found guilty in court, he’ll have plenty of time to think about his actions and hopefully get some help.
in the meantime, you can read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here