Here we go with another fool, er, jock accused of putting his hands on his woman and suffering the consequences.
According to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra, out-of-work NFL player Antonio Bryant finds himself with big problems today.
Bryant, 31, surrendered to Sunrise (Florida) PD about 2am Tuesday and was charged with two felonies: Domestic battery by strangulation and battery.
He was held on $15,000-bond Tuesday and eventually released about 6 p.m., according to the Broward County Sheriff’s website.
The charges stem from an April altercation with his baby mama. Bryant and the woman are entangled in a paternity and child support lawsuit, according to court papers.
Police claim Bryant choked her as she held their baby then told her to put down the child before he kicked and punched her.
Whoa … obviously this guy’s got some issues. If he’s found guilty in court, he’ll have plenty of time to think about his actions and hopefully get some help.
in the meantime, you can read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here