Here we go with another fool, er, jock accused of putting his hands on his woman and suffering the consequences. 🙁
According to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra, out-of-work NFL player Antonio Bryant finds himself with big problems today.
Bryant, 31, surrendered to Sunrise (Florida) PD about 2am Tuesday and was charged with two felonies: Domestic battery by strangulation and battery.
He was held on $15,000-bond Tuesday and eventually released about 6 p.m., according to the Broward County Sheriff’s website.
The charges stem from an April altercation with his baby mama. Bryant and the woman are entangled in a paternity and child support lawsuit, according to court papers.
Police claim Bryant choked her as she held their baby then told her to put down the child before he kicked and punched her.
Whoa … obviously this guy’s got some issues. If he’s found guilty in court, he’ll have plenty of time to think about his actions and hopefully get some help.
in the meantime, you can read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here