Here we go with another fool, er, jock accused of putting his hands on his woman and suffering the consequences.
According to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra, out-of-work NFL player Antonio Bryant finds himself with big problems today.
Bryant, 31, surrendered to Sunrise (Florida) PD about 2am Tuesday and was charged with two felonies: Domestic battery by strangulation and battery.
He was held on $15,000-bond Tuesday and eventually released about 6 p.m., according to the Broward County Sheriff’s website.
The charges stem from an April altercation with his baby mama. Bryant and the woman are entangled in a paternity and child support lawsuit, according to court papers.
Police claim Bryant choked her as she held their baby then told her to put down the child before he kicked and punched her.
Whoa … obviously this guy’s got some issues. If he’s found guilty in court, he’ll have plenty of time to think about his actions and hopefully get some help.
in the meantime, you can read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here