The “America’s Got Talent” host made an appearance at the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Awards Dinner recently, speaking on his own health and raising his children.
“I want [them] to grow up helping others.” It’s a lesson he learned by watching his grandmother who raised him. “We were low-income, but she was always taking in foster kids. She would help anyone, and it was a good lesson for me growing up.”
Nick was recently diagnosed with an autoimmune disease that kept him in and out of hospitals for months.
He’s pretty well now, but had to take care of some dental issues.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here