The “America’s Got Talent” host made an appearance at the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Awards Dinner recently, speaking on his own health and raising his children.
“I want [them] to grow up helping others.” It’s a lesson he learned by watching his grandmother who raised him. “We were low-income, but she was always taking in foster kids. She would help anyone, and it was a good lesson for me growing up.”
Nick was recently diagnosed with an autoimmune disease that kept him in and out of hospitals for months.
He’s pretty well now, but had to take care of some dental issues.
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here