The “America’s Got Talent” host made an appearance at the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Awards Dinner recently, speaking on his own health and raising his children.
“I want [them] to grow up helping others.” It’s a lesson he learned by watching his grandmother who raised him. “We were low-income, but she was always taking in foster kids. She would help anyone, and it was a good lesson for me growing up.”
Nick was recently diagnosed with an autoimmune disease that kept him in and out of hospitals for months.
He’s pretty well now, but had to take care of some dental issues.
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here