The “America’s Got Talent” host made an appearance at the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Awards Dinner recently, speaking on his own health and raising his children.
“I want [them] to grow up helping others.” It’s a lesson he learned by watching his grandmother who raised him. “We were low-income, but she was always taking in foster kids. She would help anyone, and it was a good lesson for me growing up.”
Nick was recently diagnosed with an autoimmune disease that kept him in and out of hospitals for months.
He’s pretty well now, but had to take care of some dental issues.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here