The “America’s Got Talent” host made an appearance at the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Awards Dinner recently, speaking on his own health and raising his children.
“I want [them] to grow up helping others.” It’s a lesson he learned by watching his grandmother who raised him. “We were low-income, but she was always taking in foster kids. She would help anyone, and it was a good lesson for me growing up.”
Nick was recently diagnosed with an autoimmune disease that kept him in and out of hospitals for months.
He’s pretty well now, but had to take care of some dental issues.
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here