*As we reported, former Los Angeles deputy district attorney Christopher Darden has accused deceased O.J. Simpson defense attorney Johnnie Cochran of “manipulating” one of the murder case’s famous gloves.
Now, a member of Simpson’s defense team struck back. Attorney Shawn Holley said in a statement that the allegations made by Darden were “false, malicious, and slanderous.”
“Almost 20 years later, it seems Mr. Darden is still trying to exculpate himself from one of the biggest blunders in the history of jurisprudence,” Holley said.
A civil jury found Simpson liable for the deaths of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman in 1997.
Read/learn more at NBCnews.
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here