*As we reported, former Los Angeles deputy district attorney Christopher Darden has accused deceased O.J. Simpson defense attorney Johnnie Cochran of “manipulating” one of the murder case’s famous gloves.
Now, a member of Simpson’s defense team struck back. Attorney Shawn Holley said in a statement that the allegations made by Darden were “false, malicious, and slanderous.”
“Almost 20 years later, it seems Mr. Darden is still trying to exculpate himself from one of the biggest blunders in the history of jurisprudence,” Holley said.
A civil jury found Simpson liable for the deaths of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman in 1997.
Read/learn more at NBCnews.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here