*As we reported, former Los Angeles deputy district attorney Christopher Darden has accused deceased O.J. Simpson defense attorney Johnnie Cochran of “manipulating” one of the murder case’s famous gloves.
Now, a member of Simpson’s defense team struck back. Attorney Shawn Holley said in a statement that the allegations made by Darden were “false, malicious, and slanderous.”
“Almost 20 years later, it seems Mr. Darden is still trying to exculpate himself from one of the biggest blunders in the history of jurisprudence,” Holley said.
A civil jury found Simpson liable for the deaths of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman in 1997.
Read/learn more at NBCnews.
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Who Knew?! Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants
- Ex-NFLer Simeon Rice Brings Thriller 'Unsullied' to Screens Nationally
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here