*As we reported, former Los Angeles deputy district attorney Christopher Darden has accused deceased O.J. Simpson defense attorney Johnnie Cochran of “manipulating” one of the murder case’s famous gloves.
Now, a member of Simpson’s defense team struck back. Attorney Shawn Holley said in a statement that the allegations made by Darden were “false, malicious, and slanderous.”
“Almost 20 years later, it seems Mr. Darden is still trying to exculpate himself from one of the biggest blunders in the history of jurisprudence,” Holley said.
A civil jury found Simpson liable for the deaths of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman in 1997.
Read/learn more at NBCnews.
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here