*Yes, you read right – President Obama has actually weighed in on the shockwaves created by Nicki Minaj when she appeared to endorse Mitt Romney for president in a song on Lil Wayne’s new mixtape.
As previously reported, Minaj graces the track “Mercy” on Weezy’s newly-released “Dedication 4.” She says in the song: “I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney, you lazy b—-es are f—ing up the economy.”
In an interview with Power 953 in Orlando, President Obama was asked if he thought the entertainer had indeed endorsed his opponent.
“I’m not sure that’s actually what happened. I think she had a song on there, a little rap that said that,” he said, noting accurately, “she likes to play different characters.”
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here