*Yes, you read right – President Obama has actually weighed in on the shockwaves created by Nicki Minaj when she appeared to endorse Mitt Romney for president in a song on Lil Wayne’s new mixtape.
As previously reported, Minaj graces the track “Mercy” on Weezy’s newly-released “Dedication 4.” She says in the song: “I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney, you lazy b—-es are f—ing up the economy.”
In an interview with Power 953 in Orlando, President Obama was asked if he thought the entertainer had indeed endorsed his opponent.
“I’m not sure that’s actually what happened. I think she had a song on there, a little rap that said that,” he said, noting accurately, “she likes to play different characters.”
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here