*Yes, you read right – President Obama has actually weighed in on the shockwaves created by Nicki Minaj when she appeared to endorse Mitt Romney for president in a song on Lil Wayne’s new mixtape.
As previously reported, Minaj graces the track “Mercy” on Weezy’s newly-released “Dedication 4.” She says in the song: “I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney, you lazy b—-es are f—ing up the economy.”
In an interview with Power 953 in Orlando, President Obama was asked if he thought the entertainer had indeed endorsed his opponent.
“I’m not sure that’s actually what happened. I think she had a song on there, a little rap that said that,” he said, noting accurately, “she likes to play different characters.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here