*Yes, you read right – President Obama has actually weighed in on the shockwaves created by Nicki Minaj when she appeared to endorse Mitt Romney for president in a song on Lil Wayne’s new mixtape.
As previously reported, Minaj graces the track “Mercy” on Weezy’s newly-released “Dedication 4.” She says in the song: “I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney, you lazy b—-es are f—ing up the economy.”
In an interview with Power 953 in Orlando, President Obama was asked if he thought the entertainer had indeed endorsed his opponent.
“I’m not sure that’s actually what happened. I think she had a song on there, a little rap that said that,” he said, noting accurately, “she likes to play different characters.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here