*Yes, you read right – President Obama has actually weighed in on the shockwaves created by Nicki Minaj when she appeared to endorse Mitt Romney for president in a song on Lil Wayne’s new mixtape.
As previously reported, Minaj graces the track “Mercy” on Weezy’s newly-released “Dedication 4.” She says in the song: “I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney, you lazy b—-es are f—ing up the economy.”
In an interview with Power 953 in Orlando, President Obama was asked if he thought the entertainer had indeed endorsed his opponent.
“I’m not sure that’s actually what happened. I think she had a song on there, a little rap that said that,” he said, noting accurately, “she likes to play different characters.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here