Well, wthe time has come! Now there’s a video meshing the two together in a political rendition of Obama’s “99 Problems.”
Obama tells us: “The year is 2009 / And the White House is mine / But the economy’s in full motherfucking decline / My choices at the time were to shit on the poor or / Fellate the banks to get elected once more.”
Adding: “With all your bank problems / I feel bad for you, son / I got 99 problems / But Mitt’s not one.”
Hmm, this sounds like it has potential. Let’s check it out:
On the other hand, some folks think this approach/parody by Alphacat works better:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here