Well, wthe time has come! Now there’s a video meshing the two together in a political rendition of Obama’s “99 Problems.”
Obama tells us: “The year is 2009 / And the White House is mine / But the economy’s in full motherfucking decline / My choices at the time were to shit on the poor or / Fellate the banks to get elected once more.”
Adding: “With all your bank problems / I feel bad for you, son / I got 99 problems / But Mitt’s not one.”
Hmm, this sounds like it has potential. Let’s check it out:
On the other hand, some folks think this approach/parody by Alphacat works better:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here