Well, wthe time has come! Now there’s a video meshing the two together in a political rendition of Obama’s “99 Problems.”
Obama tells us: “The year is 2009 / And the White House is mine / But the economy’s in full motherfucking decline / My choices at the time were to shit on the poor or / Fellate the banks to get elected once more.”
Adding: “With all your bank problems / I feel bad for you, son / I got 99 problems / But Mitt’s not one.”
Hmm, this sounds like it has potential. Let’s check it out:
On the other hand, some folks think this approach/parody by Alphacat works better:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here