Well, wthe time has come! Now there’s a video meshing the two together in a political rendition of Obama’s “99 Problems.”
Obama tells us: “The year is 2009 / And the White House is mine / But the economy’s in full motherfucking decline / My choices at the time were to shit on the poor or / Fellate the banks to get elected once more.”
Adding: “With all your bank problems / I feel bad for you, son / I got 99 problems / But Mitt’s not one.”
Hmm, this sounds like it has potential. Let’s check it out:
On the other hand, some folks think this approach/parody by Alphacat works better:
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here