His last appearance on the ABC daytime talker in May drew 4.7 million viewers. In adults 18-49, The View raked in an impressive 1.1 million.
The broadcast marked Obama’s fifth appearance on the show since making his debut, then a senator, in September of 2007.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Obama has been a ratings boon for many this election season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Last week’s “David Letterman” visit drove “The Late Show” to a two-year overnight high.
In the leaked tape that has given him such a hard time of late, GOP nominee Mitt Romney referred to “The View” as “high risk” for its liberal-leaning panel, though outwardly conservative panelist Elisabeth Hasselbeck subsequently announced on air that Romney and his wife, Ann, would appear before the election.
No date has been set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here