His last appearance on the ABC daytime talker in May drew 4.7 million viewers. In adults 18-49, The View raked in an impressive 1.1 million.
The broadcast marked Obama’s fifth appearance on the show since making his debut, then a senator, in September of 2007.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Obama has been a ratings boon for many this election season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Last week’s “David Letterman” visit drove “The Late Show” to a two-year overnight high.
In the leaked tape that has given him such a hard time of late, GOP nominee Mitt Romney referred to “The View” as “high risk” for its liberal-leaning panel, though outwardly conservative panelist Elisabeth Hasselbeck subsequently announced on air that Romney and his wife, Ann, would appear before the election.
No date has been set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here