His last appearance on the ABC daytime talker in May drew 4.7 million viewers. In adults 18-49, The View raked in an impressive 1.1 million.
The broadcast marked Obama’s fifth appearance on the show since making his debut, then a senator, in September of 2007.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Obama has been a ratings boon for many this election season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Last week’s “David Letterman” visit drove “The Late Show” to a two-year overnight high.
In the leaked tape that has given him such a hard time of late, GOP nominee Mitt Romney referred to “The View” as “high risk” for its liberal-leaning panel, though outwardly conservative panelist Elisabeth Hasselbeck subsequently announced on air that Romney and his wife, Ann, would appear before the election.
No date has been set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here