His last appearance on the ABC daytime talker in May drew 4.7 million viewers. In adults 18-49, The View raked in an impressive 1.1 million.
The broadcast marked Obama’s fifth appearance on the show since making his debut, then a senator, in September of 2007.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Obama has been a ratings boon for many this election season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Last week’s “David Letterman” visit drove “The Late Show” to a two-year overnight high.
In the leaked tape that has given him such a hard time of late, GOP nominee Mitt Romney referred to “The View” as “high risk” for its liberal-leaning panel, though outwardly conservative panelist Elisabeth Hasselbeck subsequently announced on air that Romney and his wife, Ann, would appear before the election.
No date has been set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here