His last appearance on the ABC daytime talker in May drew 4.7 million viewers. In adults 18-49, The View raked in an impressive 1.1 million.
The broadcast marked Obama’s fifth appearance on the show since making his debut, then a senator, in September of 2007.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Obama has been a ratings boon for many this election season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Last week’s “David Letterman” visit drove “The Late Show” to a two-year overnight high.
In the leaked tape that has given him such a hard time of late, GOP nominee Mitt Romney referred to “The View” as “high risk” for its liberal-leaning panel, though outwardly conservative panelist Elisabeth Hasselbeck subsequently announced on air that Romney and his wife, Ann, would appear before the election.
No date has been set.
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here