*President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama will take on the ladies of “The View” as a team.
The show announced that the couple will make their first joint appearance on the daytime program next week. They’ll tape an episode Monday to air Tuesday.
Obama’s appearance in July 2010 was the show’s most-watched episode ever.
GOP Mitt Romney will be making his “View” visit next month. Romney said in private remarks to donors made public this week that going on “The View” is high risk because of the “sharp-tongued” female hosts, only one of whom is a conservative.
That conservative, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, said Wednesday that she had reached out to the Romney campaign, and they said he’d love to come on the show in October.
CBS’ “60 Minutes” also announced both candidates will appear Sunday in separate interviews.
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here