*President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama will take on the ladies of “The View” as a team.
The show announced that the couple will make their first joint appearance on the daytime program next week. They’ll tape an episode Monday to air Tuesday.
Obama’s appearance in July 2010 was the show’s most-watched episode ever.
GOP Mitt Romney will be making his “View” visit next month. Romney said in private remarks to donors made public this week that going on “The View” is high risk because of the “sharp-tongued” female hosts, only one of whom is a conservative.
That conservative, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, said Wednesday that she had reached out to the Romney campaign, and they said he’d love to come on the show in October.
CBS’ “60 Minutes” also announced both candidates will appear Sunday in separate interviews.
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here