*President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama will take on the ladies of “The View” as a team.
The show announced that the couple will make their first joint appearance on the daytime program next week. They’ll tape an episode Monday to air Tuesday.
Obama’s appearance in July 2010 was the show’s most-watched episode ever.
GOP Mitt Romney will be making his “View” visit next month. Romney said in private remarks to donors made public this week that going on “The View” is high risk because of the “sharp-tongued” female hosts, only one of whom is a conservative.
That conservative, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, said Wednesday that she had reached out to the Romney campaign, and they said he’d love to come on the show in October.
CBS’ “60 Minutes” also announced both candidates will appear Sunday in separate interviews.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here