*President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama will take on the ladies of “The View” as a team.
The show announced that the couple will make their first joint appearance on the daytime program next week. They’ll tape an episode Monday to air Tuesday.
Obama’s appearance in July 2010 was the show’s most-watched episode ever.
GOP Mitt Romney will be making his “View” visit next month. Romney said in private remarks to donors made public this week that going on “The View” is high risk because of the “sharp-tongued” female hosts, only one of whom is a conservative.
That conservative, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, said Wednesday that she had reached out to the Romney campaign, and they said he’d love to come on the show in October.
CBS’ “60 Minutes” also announced both candidates will appear Sunday in separate interviews.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here