During a phone conversation with the Ryan Cameron Show, he protested that the story is a big lie.
“I’ve never hurt anyone,” theactor featured in “Friday,” “Ray,” “The Brothers” and decades of other movies and television shows insisted in his first interview about the case.
As we reported, a woman using the pseudonym Kiyante Myers, however, is claiming otherwise; and has filed civil charges in federal court in Louisiana, reportedly seeking damages of some $75,000.
“I was never arrested,” Powell continued. “Never. TMZ is reporting this like it happened yesterday. This happened a year ago, Ryan. And people need to know the truth.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here