During a phone conversation with the Ryan Cameron Show, he protested that the story is a big lie.
“I’ve never hurt anyone,” theactor featured in “Friday,” “Ray,” “The Brothers” and decades of other movies and television shows insisted in his first interview about the case.
As we reported, a woman using the pseudonym Kiyante Myers, however, is claiming otherwise; and has filed civil charges in federal court in Louisiana, reportedly seeking damages of some $75,000.
“I was never arrested,” Powell continued. “Never. TMZ is reporting this like it happened yesterday. This happened a year ago, Ryan. And people need to know the truth.”
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here