*Oprah Winfrey has sent out another photo from the set of “The Butler,” this time posing with director Lee Daniels, Jane Fonda and Alan Rickman – the latter two as Nancy and Ronald Reagan.
Winfrey, who shared the pic on Instagram, was dressed like she just stepped off the set of “Dynasty,” complete with an 80s-looking bedazzled top with shoulder pads and a hairstyle a la Joan Collins.
“The Butler” is based on the story of White House butler Eugene Allen, who served eight presidents during the course of his career. Winfrey plays Allen’s wife Helene.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here