*Oprah Winfrey has sent out another photo from the set of “The Butler,” this time posing with director Lee Daniels, Jane Fonda and Alan Rickman – the latter two as Nancy and Ronald Reagan.
Winfrey, who shared the pic on Instagram, was dressed like she just stepped off the set of “Dynasty,” complete with an 80s-looking bedazzled top with shoulder pads and a hairstyle a la Joan Collins.
“The Butler” is based on the story of White House butler Eugene Allen, who served eight presidents during the course of his career. Winfrey plays Allen’s wife Helene.
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here