*Oprah Winfrey has sent out another photo from the set of “The Butler,” this time posing with director Lee Daniels, Jane Fonda and Alan Rickman – the latter two as Nancy and Ronald Reagan.
Winfrey, who shared the pic on Instagram, was dressed like she just stepped off the set of “Dynasty,” complete with an 80s-looking bedazzled top with shoulder pads and a hairstyle a la Joan Collins.
“The Butler” is based on the story of White House butler Eugene Allen, who served eight presidents during the course of his career. Winfrey plays Allen’s wife Helene.
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here