*Oprah Winfrey has sent out another photo from the set of “The Butler,” this time posing with director Lee Daniels, Jane Fonda and Alan Rickman – the latter two as Nancy and Ronald Reagan.
Winfrey, who shared the pic on Instagram, was dressed like she just stepped off the set of “Dynasty,” complete with an 80s-looking bedazzled top with shoulder pads and a hairstyle a la Joan Collins.
“The Butler” is based on the story of White House butler Eugene Allen, who served eight presidents during the course of his career. Winfrey plays Allen’s wife Helene.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here