*Oprah Winfrey has sent out another photo from the set of “The Butler,” this time posing with director Lee Daniels, Jane Fonda and Alan Rickman – the latter two as Nancy and Ronald Reagan.
Winfrey, who shared the pic on Instagram, was dressed like she just stepped off the set of “Dynasty,” complete with an 80s-looking bedazzled top with shoulder pads and a hairstyle a la Joan Collins.
“The Butler” is based on the story of White House butler Eugene Allen, who served eight presidents during the course of his career. Winfrey plays Allen’s wife Helene.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here