*DeVon Franklin, the lucky dude who recently married super sexy, but Christian, actress Megan Good, sits down with Oprah Winfrey to share the secret to successfully balancing life in Hollywood and religious faith on “Super Soul Sunday.”
Franklin, of course, is also an executive for Columbia Pictures and the author of “Produced by Faith.”
Oprah and DeVon’s chat is scheduled for this Sunday, September 23 at 11am ET/PT on OWN
About “Super Soul Sunday”
Exploring topics including spirituality, the afterlife, alternative health, happiness and personal fulfillment, “Super Soul Sunday” presents fresh and thoughtful insights into what it means to truly live your best life.
Programs featured in “Super Soul Sunday” include Oprah’s Soul Series, a series of in-depth, one-on-one conversations between Oprah and some of the most recognized spiritual thinkers of our time; feature-length documentaries; short-form content from SoulPancake; and more. “Super Soul Sunday” airs every Sunday morning at 11/10c.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Ni*ga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here