*DeVon Franklin, the lucky dude who recently married super sexy, but Christian, actress Megan Good, sits down with Oprah Winfrey to share the secret to successfully balancing life in Hollywood and religious faith on “Super Soul Sunday.”
Franklin, of course, is also an executive for Columbia Pictures and the author of “Produced by Faith.”
Oprah and DeVon’s chat is scheduled for this Sunday, September 23 at 11am ET/PT on OWN
About “Super Soul Sunday”
Exploring topics including spirituality, the afterlife, alternative health, happiness and personal fulfillment, “Super Soul Sunday” presents fresh and thoughtful insights into what it means to truly live your best life.
Programs featured in “Super Soul Sunday” include Oprah’s Soul Series, a series of in-depth, one-on-one conversations between Oprah and some of the most recognized spiritual thinkers of our time; feature-length documentaries; short-form content from SoulPancake; and more. “Super Soul Sunday” airs every Sunday morning at 11/10c.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here