*DeVon Franklin, the lucky dude who recently married super sexy, but Christian, actress Megan Good, sits down with Oprah Winfrey to share the secret to successfully balancing life in Hollywood and religious faith on “Super Soul Sunday.”
Franklin, of course, is also an executive for Columbia Pictures and the author of “Produced by Faith.”
Oprah and DeVon’s chat is scheduled for this Sunday, September 23 at 11am ET/PT on OWN
About “Super Soul Sunday”
Exploring topics including spirituality, the afterlife, alternative health, happiness and personal fulfillment, “Super Soul Sunday” presents fresh and thoughtful insights into what it means to truly live your best life.
Programs featured in “Super Soul Sunday” include Oprah’s Soul Series, a series of in-depth, one-on-one conversations between Oprah and some of the most recognized spiritual thinkers of our time; feature-length documentaries; short-form content from SoulPancake; and more. “Super Soul Sunday” airs every Sunday morning at 11/10c.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here