Other returning programming like “Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s” and “Oprah’s Next Chapter” featuring the Usher interview brought in millions of viewers.
According to ratings, OWN’s weekend premieres took the network to be No. 1 among all broadcast and cable channels in key African American demographics.
It looks like they know what they’re doing this time around.
With the growing ratings and hot premieres, OWN is ranked top 5 for ad-supported cable networks on Saturday and Sunday night.
Just earlier this year, we weren’t sure if OWN would be able to keep the lights on much longer.
Congrats Oprah. And maybe we should ask if BET and TV One should be concerned?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here