Other returning programming like “Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s” and “Oprah’s Next Chapter” featuring the Usher interview brought in millions of viewers.
According to ratings, OWN’s weekend premieres took the network to be No. 1 among all broadcast and cable channels in key African American demographics.
It looks like they know what they’re doing this time around.
With the growing ratings and hot premieres, OWN is ranked top 5 for ad-supported cable networks on Saturday and Sunday night.
Just earlier this year, we weren’t sure if OWN would be able to keep the lights on much longer.
Congrats Oprah. And maybe we should ask if BET and TV One should be concerned?
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here