Other returning programming like “Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s” and “Oprah’s Next Chapter” featuring the Usher interview brought in millions of viewers.
According to ratings, OWN’s weekend premieres took the network to be No. 1 among all broadcast and cable channels in key African American demographics.
It looks like they know what they’re doing this time around.
With the growing ratings and hot premieres, OWN is ranked top 5 for ad-supported cable networks on Saturday and Sunday night.
Just earlier this year, we weren’t sure if OWN would be able to keep the lights on much longer.
Congrats Oprah. And maybe we should ask if BET and TV One should be concerned?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here