Other returning programming like “Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s” and “Oprah’s Next Chapter” featuring the Usher interview brought in millions of viewers.
According to ratings, OWN’s weekend premieres took the network to be No. 1 among all broadcast and cable channels in key African American demographics.
It looks like they know what they’re doing this time around.
With the growing ratings and hot premieres, OWN is ranked top 5 for ad-supported cable networks on Saturday and Sunday night.
Just earlier this year, we weren’t sure if OWN would be able to keep the lights on much longer.
Congrats Oprah. And maybe we should ask if BET and TV One should be concerned?
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here