*Recently referred to as “the apple of her dad’s eye,” by longtime nanny Grace Rwaramba, 14-year-old Paris Jackson has shared with Glamour magazine that she doesn’t think the title of “Michael Jackson’s Daughter” is a good fit.
Paris has been in the news a lot lately; the whole public odyssey surrounding her excessive tweets and followers, the supposed slap that was felt around the world between her and her auntie Janet, her Oprah interview; and now, an interview in the October issue of Glamour magazine.
It seems the very thing he worked so hard to prevent has come to fruition; at least with one of his kids.
Like EURweb on Facebook
His little girl is growing up fast, and unabashedly sharing her opinions.
“I love my dad, and I’m proud to be his daughter. I just don’t think the title ‘M.J.’s daughter’ fits me. A lot of people think he’s the only reason I’m making it, but I want to show that I do have talent and that I can make it if I try. I want to be my own person,”she tells Glamour.
Set to star in the motion picture, “Lundon’s Bridge and the Three Keys,”Paris tells Glamour not everyone is happy about her choice to become an actress.
“A lot of people don’t want me to do it , but Aunt La Toya believes in me,” she tells Glamour. “She heard me play a little guitar and sing, and she started clapping, ‘Oh my God, oh my God.’ She really does encourage me; it’s just awesome of her, she adds.”
Her aunt Janet Jackson has said:
“She has the rest of her adult life to be that actress that she wants to be … your childhood—you completely lose.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here