*Chris Brown is always up to something new and different. What now?
The mega music star recently launched the new Chris Brown Channel on Qubeey, the browser-free technology platform that is revolutionizing access to the Internet and luring stars by the dozen.
Chris Brown’s Qubeey channel is a customized micro-site that gives fans instant access to even more of Chris’ edgy style, striking photos, off-the-chain videos and all things that are uniquely Chris Brown!
Chris has already started hitting up his followers on Twitter with the news and now total access is granted for all the world to see at www.Qubeey.com/Breezy.
Follow Chris to the new Chris Brown Qubeey channel and fans will receive exclusive notifications from Breezy himself right on your desktop!
Several lucky fans will win a fly-away to Los Angeles and the golden opportunity to get up close and personal with Chris Brown!
The winners will be special guests at the VIP Chris Brown Qubeey Channel Launch Party. This is an exclusive invitation-only, star studded affair.
Just follow the Chris Brown Qubeey channel at www.Qubeey.com/Breezy, find the party invite and there in the comment section fans can tell Breezy why they need to be at the party! Chris will handpick the winners of the Qubeey Fortune Package and their prizes will include the fly-away to Los Angeles and the VIP treatment. Winners will also get their own Qubeey channel and the chance to shoot a customized promotion for their channel, just like Chris Brown. Several other lucky winners will receive an autographed Qubeey guitar or skateboard. The Qubeey team and Team Breezy have constructed this special opportunity for Chris Brown’s dedicated fan base of more than 37 million.
Qubeey is also the place to preview Chris Brown’s new dance movie, “Battle of the Year,” due in theaters in January 2013. Of course, his character will be in fierce competition on the dance floor. Meanwhile Chris’ 5th album and his latest titled “Fortune” debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 chart in June. It also debuted at number one in the Netherlands, New Zealand and the United Kingdom, and it reached the top 10 in Australia, Canada, France, Ireland, Japan and Switzerland.
And the hits from the album keep coming. Despite controversy, Chris continues to shine. In 2012 alone his wins include Best R&B Album “F.A.M.E.” at the Grammy® Awards; Best Male R&B Artist and the FANdemonium Award at the BET Awards; Top R&B Artist at the Billboard Music Awards; and Best Male Video and Best Choreography at the MTV Video Music Awards (where Rihanna planted a kiss on her former beau’s forehead!). To keep up with what this singer, songwriter, rapper, dancer and actor is up to next, get the Qube and follow the new Chris Brown Qubeey channel at www.Qubeey.com/Breezy.
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here