*Every now and then we are privy to some good old fashioned street justice. It’s about time that families that are victims of abductions get some immediate justice. The time has come for the people to fight back against these animals that keep attacking us.
Antoinette Robinson of Portland, Oregon, was incensed when she looked around outside and discovered a man attempting to abduct her six-year-old daughter Xavieria Robinson. When interviewed her mother said:
“And I thought I heard something and I looked and the man had my daughter in the bush with his hand over my daughter’s mouth and around her waist.” (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here