*Every now and then we are privy to some good old fashioned street justice. It’s about time that families that are victims of abductions get some immediate justice. The time has come for the people to fight back against these animals that keep attacking us.
Antoinette Robinson of Portland, Oregon, was incensed when she looked around outside and discovered a man attempting to abduct her six-year-old daughter Xavieria Robinson. When interviewed her mother said:
“And I thought I heard something and I looked and the man had my daughter in the bush with his hand over my daughter’s mouth and around her waist.” (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here