*Every now and then we are privy to some good old fashioned street justice. It’s about time that families that are victims of abductions get some immediate justice. The time has come for the people to fight back against these animals that keep attacking us.
Antoinette Robinson of Portland, Oregon, was incensed when she looked around outside and discovered a man attempting to abduct her six-year-old daughter Xavieria Robinson. When interviewed her mother said:
“And I thought I heard something and I looked and the man had my daughter in the bush with his hand over my daughter’s mouth and around her waist.” (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday Surrounded by Celebs and Well Wishers
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here