*Every now and then we are privy to some good old fashioned street justice. It’s about time that families that are victims of abductions get some immediate justice. The time has come for the people to fight back against these animals that keep attacking us.
Antoinette Robinson of Portland, Oregon, was incensed when she looked around outside and discovered a man attempting to abduct her six-year-old daughter Xavieria Robinson. When interviewed her mother said:
“And I thought I heard something and I looked and the man had my daughter in the bush with his hand over my daughter’s mouth and around her waist.” (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here