The attacks in Benghazi were tragic and required the U.S. to stand up and respond.
The president and Secretary of State took to their podiums and condemned the attacks of those who were responsible, but Romney took to the podium and condemned America via our president.
This may have been the reason why a significant number of Romney supporters have abandoned ship and either won’t vote in November or have decided to support Obama.
The NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist College polls now all show President Obama leading in Ohio, Florida and Virginia, according to NBC News’ the Grio.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here