The attacks in Benghazi were tragic and required the U.S. to stand up and respond.
The president and Secretary of State took to their podiums and condemned the attacks of those who were responsible, but Romney took to the podium and condemned America via our president.
This may have been the reason why a significant number of Romney supporters have abandoned ship and either won’t vote in November or have decided to support Obama.
The NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist College polls now all show President Obama leading in Ohio, Florida and Virginia, according to NBC News’ the Grio.
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here