The attacks in Benghazi were tragic and required the U.S. to stand up and respond.
The president and Secretary of State took to their podiums and condemned the attacks of those who were responsible, but Romney took to the podium and condemned America via our president.
This may have been the reason why a significant number of Romney supporters have abandoned ship and either won’t vote in November or have decided to support Obama.
The NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist College polls now all show President Obama leading in Ohio, Florida and Virginia, according to NBC News’ the Grio.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here