The attacks in Benghazi were tragic and required the U.S. to stand up and respond.
The president and Secretary of State took to their podiums and condemned the attacks of those who were responsible, but Romney took to the podium and condemned America via our president.
This may have been the reason why a significant number of Romney supporters have abandoned ship and either won’t vote in November or have decided to support Obama.
The NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist College polls now all show President Obama leading in Ohio, Florida and Virginia, according to NBC News’ the Grio.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here