The attacks in Benghazi were tragic and required the U.S. to stand up and respond.
The president and Secretary of State took to their podiums and condemned the attacks of those who were responsible, but Romney took to the podium and condemned America via our president.
This may have been the reason why a significant number of Romney supporters have abandoned ship and either won’t vote in November or have decided to support Obama.
The NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist College polls now all show President Obama leading in Ohio, Florida and Virginia, according to NBC News’ the Grio.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here