*President Barack Obama will return to Los Angeles for a concert fundraiser at the Nokia Theater on October 7, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The campaign stop will also include a high-dollar dinner, at $40,000 per couple, in downtown Los Angeles, according to a campaign email obtained by THR.
“The exact details for the concert are still being confirmed, but this will be a large scale event with multiple performers and speakers preceding the President’s remarks,” according to an email sent to Los Angeles donors Thursday. “As we begin to confirm the talent and details, we will make the information known to all of you.”
The concert and dinner have been in the works for weeks, sources say, with Jeffrey Katzenberg spearheading the dinner. Harvey Weinstein is said to be working on a similar fundraiser in New York City.
Tickets to the concert are expected to be available through Ticketmaster starting early next week.
According to the campaign email, the price points for the concert are as follows:
$44 per person – Gen44 (Young Professionals, limited availability)
$250 per person – General Admission
$1,000 per person – General Admission, better seating
$5,000 per person – VIP access (to lounge area and preferred seating)
$10,000 per person – Photo and VIP access.
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here