*President Barack Obama will return to Los Angeles for a concert fundraiser at the Nokia Theater on October 7, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The campaign stop will also include a high-dollar dinner, at $40,000 per couple, in downtown Los Angeles, according to a campaign email obtained by THR.
“The exact details for the concert are still being confirmed, but this will be a large scale event with multiple performers and speakers preceding the President’s remarks,” according to an email sent to Los Angeles donors Thursday. “As we begin to confirm the talent and details, we will make the information known to all of you.”
The concert and dinner have been in the works for weeks, sources say, with Jeffrey Katzenberg spearheading the dinner. Harvey Weinstein is said to be working on a similar fundraiser in New York City.
Tickets to the concert are expected to be available through Ticketmaster starting early next week.
According to the campaign email, the price points for the concert are as follows:
$44 per person – Gen44 (Young Professionals, limited availability)
$250 per person – General Admission
$1,000 per person – General Admission, better seating
$5,000 per person – VIP access (to lounge area and preferred seating)
$10,000 per person – Photo and VIP access.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here