Beginning today electronics retailer Radio Shack will start offering customers four new contract plans through Cricket Wireless — two for feature phones and two for smartphones.
The $25-per-month feature phone plan offers 300 voice minutes, while the $35 plan raises that to 1,000 minutes. Both plans up the ante with unlimited data access, unlimited texting, call waiting, and three-way calling.
The $50-per-month smartphone plan adds unlimited voice minutes and promises that the first gigabyte of data will run at full 3G speeds. The $60 plan offers the first 2.5GB of data at 3G and throws in tethering. Both smartphone plans offer unlimited access to music through Cricket’s Muve Music service.
Muve Music lets Cricket’s smartphone subscribers freely download music from an online collection of millions of songs. The smartphones sold through RadioShack come with an 8GB memory card, allowing users to store a hefty number of downloaded songs as well as photos and videos.
RadioShack is selling two phones to be paired with the new contract-free plans, with two more phones slated to reach stores by the end of this month.
Read/learn more at Cnet.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here