Beginning today electronics retailer Radio Shack will start offering customers four new contract plans through Cricket Wireless — two for feature phones and two for smartphones.
The $25-per-month feature phone plan offers 300 voice minutes, while the $35 plan raises that to 1,000 minutes. Both plans up the ante with unlimited data access, unlimited texting, call waiting, and three-way calling.
The $50-per-month smartphone plan adds unlimited voice minutes and promises that the first gigabyte of data will run at full 3G speeds. The $60 plan offers the first 2.5GB of data at 3G and throws in tethering. Both smartphone plans offer unlimited access to music through Cricket’s Muve Music service.
Muve Music lets Cricket’s smartphone subscribers freely download music from an online collection of millions of songs. The smartphones sold through RadioShack come with an 8GB memory card, allowing users to store a hefty number of downloaded songs as well as photos and videos.
RadioShack is selling two phones to be paired with the new contract-free plans, with two more phones slated to reach stores by the end of this month.
Read/learn more at Cnet.
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here