Beginning today electronics retailer Radio Shack will start offering customers four new contract plans through Cricket Wireless — two for feature phones and two for smartphones.
The $25-per-month feature phone plan offers 300 voice minutes, while the $35 plan raises that to 1,000 minutes. Both plans up the ante with unlimited data access, unlimited texting, call waiting, and three-way calling.
The $50-per-month smartphone plan adds unlimited voice minutes and promises that the first gigabyte of data will run at full 3G speeds. The $60 plan offers the first 2.5GB of data at 3G and throws in tethering. Both smartphone plans offer unlimited access to music through Cricket’s Muve Music service.
Muve Music lets Cricket’s smartphone subscribers freely download music from an online collection of millions of songs. The smartphones sold through RadioShack come with an 8GB memory card, allowing users to store a hefty number of downloaded songs as well as photos and videos.
RadioShack is selling two phones to be paired with the new contract-free plans, with two more phones slated to reach stores by the end of this month.
Read/learn more at Cnet.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here