*Here’s the latest on the unfortunate passing of Michael Clarke Duncan.
The actor and Omarosa Manigault were secretly engaged and the wedding was set for this January, TMZ is reporting:
Sources connected with the couple tell us, Michael and Omarosa kept the engagement a secret from the media … only telling very close friends and family about the pending nuptials.
We’re told the couple had just started planning for the wedding when Michael went into full cardiac arrest July 13 and was hospitalized until his death.
We’re told Omorosa is just destroyed after waging a valiant fight to save Michael. She had doctors flown in from all over the world but constantly worried if she was doing enough.
Michael Clarke Duncan died while still in the hospital Monday morning. He was 54.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here