*Here’s the latest on the unfortunate passing of Michael Clarke Duncan.
The actor and Omarosa Manigault were secretly engaged and the wedding was set for this January, TMZ is reporting:
Sources connected with the couple tell us, Michael and Omarosa kept the engagement a secret from the media … only telling very close friends and family about the pending nuptials.
We’re told the couple had just started planning for the wedding when Michael went into full cardiac arrest July 13 and was hospitalized until his death.
We’re told Omorosa is just destroyed after waging a valiant fight to save Michael. She had doctors flown in from all over the world but constantly worried if she was doing enough.
Michael Clarke Duncan died while still in the hospital Monday morning. He was 54.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here