The sexy on screen actor is happy to have been a part of the project, alongside Seinna Guillor, Shawn Roberts and Milla Jovoich.
“I love Milla and her husband [the film’s writer-director, Paul W.S. Anderson]. They’re amazing. Our families have become really close,” he explained. “My boys Kevin Durand and Johann Urb, we go way back. I’ve known them for 16 years,” Boris said.
While he’s best known for his ‘black roles,’ this particular film series opened him up for other opportunities in the industry.
“People understand that I can do action. It’s definitely added to the cache and opened up a door for more possibilities in action drama.”
Meanwhile, “Resident Evil” is this weekend’s top earning film at the box office, taking in $21 million and swamping the 3D re-release of “Finding Nemo.”
It was even bigger overseas, grossing an estimated $50 million from 50 markets, led by a $10.3 million opening in Japan. That’s the biggest of the year for a Hollywood movie there, topping both “Dark Knight Rises” and “The Avengers.” It also made $8.5 million in Russia, according TheWrap.
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here