The sexy on screen actor is happy to have been a part of the project, alongside Seinna Guillor, Shawn Roberts and Milla Jovoich.
“I love Milla and her husband [the film’s writer-director, Paul W.S. Anderson]. They’re amazing. Our families have become really close,” he explained. “My boys Kevin Durand and Johann Urb, we go way back. I’ve known them for 16 years,” Boris said.
While he’s best known for his ‘black roles,’ this particular film series opened him up for other opportunities in the industry.
“People understand that I can do action. It’s definitely added to the cache and opened up a door for more possibilities in action drama.”
Meanwhile, “Resident Evil” is this weekend’s top earning film at the box office, taking in $21 million and swamping the 3D re-release of “Finding Nemo.”
It was even bigger overseas, grossing an estimated $50 million from 50 markets, led by a $10.3 million opening in Japan. That’s the biggest of the year for a Hollywood movie there, topping both “Dark Knight Rises” and “The Avengers.” It also made $8.5 million in Russia, according TheWrap.
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here