The sexy on screen actor is happy to have been a part of the project, alongside Seinna Guillor, Shawn Roberts and Milla Jovoich.
“I love Milla and her husband [the film’s writer-director, Paul W.S. Anderson]. They’re amazing. Our families have become really close,” he explained. “My boys Kevin Durand and Johann Urb, we go way back. I’ve known them for 16 years,” Boris said.
While he’s best known for his ‘black roles,’ this particular film series opened him up for other opportunities in the industry.
“People understand that I can do action. It’s definitely added to the cache and opened up a door for more possibilities in action drama.”
Meanwhile, “Resident Evil” is this weekend’s top earning film at the box office, taking in $21 million and swamping the 3D re-release of “Finding Nemo.”
It was even bigger overseas, grossing an estimated $50 million from 50 markets, led by a $10.3 million opening in Japan. That’s the biggest of the year for a Hollywood movie there, topping both “Dark Knight Rises” and “The Avengers.” It also made $8.5 million in Russia, according TheWrap.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here