The sexy on screen actor is happy to have been a part of the project, alongside Seinna Guillor, Shawn Roberts and Milla Jovoich.
“I love Milla and her husband [the film’s writer-director, Paul W.S. Anderson]. They’re amazing. Our families have become really close,” he explained. “My boys Kevin Durand and Johann Urb, we go way back. I’ve known them for 16 years,” Boris said.
While he’s best known for his ‘black roles,’ this particular film series opened him up for other opportunities in the industry.
“People understand that I can do action. It’s definitely added to the cache and opened up a door for more possibilities in action drama.”
Meanwhile, “Resident Evil” is this weekend’s top earning film at the box office, taking in $21 million and swamping the 3D re-release of “Finding Nemo.”
It was even bigger overseas, grossing an estimated $50 million from 50 markets, led by a $10.3 million opening in Japan. That’s the biggest of the year for a Hollywood movie there, topping both “Dark Knight Rises” and “The Avengers.” It also made $8.5 million in Russia, according TheWrap.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here