*Rihanna showed up at the MTV Video Music Awards last week with a new cropped hairstyle that immediately became a trending topic on Twitter.
Piers Morgan of CNN got wind of it when she performed during the closing ceremony of the Paralympics Games in London over the weekend, and he wasn’t a fan. The journalist tweeted that Rihanna needed to “grow her hair back. Fast.”
Within minutes of coming off-stage, Riri had fired back, telling Morgan, “Grow a dick…FAST!!”
Unperturbed, Piers asked, “This a good time to ask for an interview?” to which Rihanna surprisingly replied, “Haaaa! Only if it’s not about cosmetics! But phuck yea lets do it!!!!!!!!!”
Ahead of her appearance at the closing ceremony in London, Rihanna’s new stomach tattoo (shown below) had also become a trending topic on Twitter after she sent the pic to her 25 million followers. The latest inking – featuring the Egyptian goddess Isis – honors Rihanna’s grandmother Dolly, who passed away in July after a lengthy battle with cancer.
“Goddess Isis- Complete Woman – Model for future generations – GRANGRANDOLLY – always in and on my heart”, she told followers.
Rihanna recently announced a 2013 World Tour, which kicks off in March in Buffalo, New York, before making its way to Chicago, Los Angeles and Las Vegas. The jaunt wraps up at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on May 4, 2012.
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here