*Falling in the shadows of his more popular sisters, Rob Kardashian, you know, the little brother of the bunch, actually made headlines recently with some juicy untrue gossip.
Hot Brit Singer Rita Ora was recently rumored to have indulged in an exclusive relationship with him. But she flat out denied it, saying he’s just a friend.
“Rob’s family make their lives public. Me? I’m very private. He’s a great friend. But the only relationship I’m having now is with the tour bus.”
She repeated her response with a bit more enthusiasm during a segment on 102 JAMZ/Orlando.
“I’m friends with him, I can say that,” Ora offered up. “The funny thing is, I’ve met his sisters and watched the show and I love it. I’m a big reality junkie and I was just like, ‘Oh, like I really love your show.'”
Not that you asked, or even care, but Miss Rita added that she thinks Kim’s booty is hot and even better in person.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here