*Samuel L. Jackson is about to film an f-bomb laced ad in support of President Obama’s reelection, reports the New York Post.
The actor will reportedly tell voters to “Wake the f–k up, Vote for Obama.” It’s a nod to his viral video earlier this year “Go the F–k to Sleep,” where he narrates a children’s book written by Adam Mansbach.
According to the Post, the Jewish Council for Education and Research Super PAC is paying for the ad which hits YouTube on Sept. 24.
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here