*Samuel L. Jackson is about to film an f-bomb laced ad in support of President Obama’s reelection, reports the New York Post.
The actor will reportedly tell voters to “Wake the f–k up, Vote for Obama.” It’s a nod to his viral video earlier this year “Go the F–k to Sleep,” where he narrates a children’s book written by Adam Mansbach.
According to the Post, the Jewish Council for Education and Research Super PAC is paying for the ad which hits YouTube on Sept. 24.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here