*Samuel L. Jackson is about to film an f-bomb laced ad in support of President Obama’s reelection, reports the New York Post.
The actor will reportedly tell voters to “Wake the f–k up, Vote for Obama.” It’s a nod to his viral video earlier this year “Go the F–k to Sleep,” where he narrates a children’s book written by Adam Mansbach.
According to the Post, the Jewish Council for Education and Research Super PAC is paying for the ad which hits YouTube on Sept. 24.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here