*Samuel L. Jackson is about to film an f-bomb laced ad in support of President Obama’s reelection, reports the New York Post.
The actor will reportedly tell voters to “Wake the f–k up, Vote for Obama.” It’s a nod to his viral video earlier this year “Go the F–k to Sleep,” where he narrates a children’s book written by Adam Mansbach.
According to the Post, the Jewish Council for Education and Research Super PAC is paying for the ad which hits YouTube on Sept. 24.
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Who Knew?! Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants
- Ex-NFLer Simeon Rice Brings Thriller 'Unsullied' to Screens Nationally
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here