*Samuel L. Jackson is about to film an f-bomb laced ad in support of President Obama’s reelection, reports the New York Post.
The actor will reportedly tell voters to “Wake the f–k up, Vote for Obama.” It’s a nod to his viral video earlier this year “Go the F–k to Sleep,” where he narrates a children’s book written by Adam Mansbach.
According to the Post, the Jewish Council for Education and Research Super PAC is paying for the ad which hits YouTube on Sept. 24.
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here