After seven months of silence on the Seal-Heidi Klum breakup front, Seal had to go and open his big mouth and tell TMZ that he expected Heidi to show a little bit more class and at least wait until AFTER they separated to “fornicate” with “the help.”
Why oh why did he have to go THERE?
In our previous EUR story on the estranged exes, Heidi did mention Seal’s M.O. is to lash out when he gets pissed.
Hey, must’ve been those damn pictures of her, their four kids, and “the help,” aka bodyguard Martin Kristen, getting cozy in Sardinia, Italy, that got him all riled up.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Now Heidi’s peeps have come out running; saying, hold up. Klum’s rep told Us Weekly,
“It is sad that Seal has to resort to this kind of behavior and spread these untruths about the mother of his children.”
Then the very next day, Seal was said to have felt remorseful and had his peeps come back and tell Us Weekly:
“Seal would like to clarify that he was not implying his wife was cheating while they were together, but he was merely pointing out that their separation and divorce were not final and they are still legally married.”
An insider says Seal does not want to be the bad guy here. (So he’s conveniently blaming it on the Paps and TMZ’s guy who asked for a comment.)
“These guys bombarded him and were in his face. He was exhausted, which is why he wants to clarify what he said. . . He doesn’t like now being made into the bad guy here — he always loved and cared for Heidi,” the singer’s rep revealed to Us Weekly.
Hmm, Seal’s mea culpa, via the rep, sounds kinda sincere (and kinda not), but does Heidi care at this point?
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here