Why that would be none other than proud papa Sean “Diddy” Combs, who came out last Saturday to the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California to attend his son Justin’s first home game. He was accompanied by Justin’s mother, Misa Hylton-Brim.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Of course young Justin didn’t play because he’s a freshman and thus is redshirted, so to speak, his first year. In other words, he can’t play until next year, unless there’s some kind of emergency this season that would require him to step in.
You may recall that that when it was announced that Justin was attending UCLA on a $54,000 scholarship, there was some criticism from some who said the athletic endowment should have gone to someone of lesser means.
The Combs family – as well as the school – maintain that Justin won the award fair and square based on his ability and and not who his father is.
In any event, UCLA is off to a good start this year. They won their first game on the road over Rice University and Saturday at home they won 36-30 over Nebraska.
Check out video of a too thrilled daddy Diddy and laid back mama Misa.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here