Why that would be none other than proud papa Sean “Diddy” Combs, who came out last Saturday to the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California to attend his son Justin’s first home game. He was accompanied by Justin’s mother, Misa Hylton-Brim.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Of course young Justin didn’t play because he’s a freshman and thus is redshirted, so to speak, his first year. In other words, he can’t play until next year, unless there’s some kind of emergency this season that would require him to step in.
You may recall that that when it was announced that Justin was attending UCLA on a $54,000 scholarship, there was some criticism from some who said the athletic endowment should have gone to someone of lesser means.
The Combs family – as well as the school – maintain that Justin won the award fair and square based on his ability and and not who his father is.
In any event, UCLA is off to a good start this year. They won their first game on the road over Rice University and Saturday at home they won 36-30 over Nebraska.
Check out video of a too thrilled daddy Diddy and laid back mama Misa.
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here