Why that would be none other than proud papa Sean “Diddy” Combs, who came out last Saturday to the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California to attend his son Justin’s first home game. He was accompanied by Justin’s mother, Misa Hylton-Brim.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Of course young Justin didn’t play because he’s a freshman and thus is redshirted, so to speak, his first year. In other words, he can’t play until next year, unless there’s some kind of emergency this season that would require him to step in.
You may recall that that when it was announced that Justin was attending UCLA on a $54,000 scholarship, there was some criticism from some who said the athletic endowment should have gone to someone of lesser means.
The Combs family – as well as the school – maintain that Justin won the award fair and square based on his ability and and not who his father is.
In any event, UCLA is off to a good start this year. They won their first game on the road over Rice University and Saturday at home they won 36-30 over Nebraska.
Check out video of a too thrilled daddy Diddy and laid back mama Misa.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here