Why that would be none other than proud papa Sean “Diddy” Combs, who came out last Saturday to the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California to attend his son Justin’s first home game. He was accompanied by Justin’s mother, Misa Hylton-Brim.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Of course young Justin didn’t play because he’s a freshman and thus is redshirted, so to speak, his first year. In other words, he can’t play until next year, unless there’s some kind of emergency this season that would require him to step in.
You may recall that that when it was announced that Justin was attending UCLA on a $54,000 scholarship, there was some criticism from some who said the athletic endowment should have gone to someone of lesser means.
The Combs family – as well as the school – maintain that Justin won the award fair and square based on his ability and and not who his father is.
In any event, UCLA is off to a good start this year. They won their first game on the road over Rice University and Saturday at home they won 36-30 over Nebraska.
Check out video of a too thrilled daddy Diddy and laid back mama Misa.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here