Why that would be none other than proud papa Sean “Diddy” Combs, who came out last Saturday to the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California to attend his son Justin’s first home game. He was accompanied by Justin’s mother, Misa Hylton-Brim.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Of course young Justin didn’t play because he’s a freshman and thus is redshirted, so to speak, his first year. In other words, he can’t play until next year, unless there’s some kind of emergency this season that would require him to step in.
You may recall that that when it was announced that Justin was attending UCLA on a $54,000 scholarship, there was some criticism from some who said the athletic endowment should have gone to someone of lesser means.
The Combs family – as well as the school – maintain that Justin won the award fair and square based on his ability and and not who his father is.
In any event, UCLA is off to a good start this year. They won their first game on the road over Rice University and Saturday at home they won 36-30 over Nebraska.
Check out video of a too thrilled daddy Diddy and laid back mama Misa.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here