The latest news about Kingston is that he’s been ordered to pay a former landlord $77,856.71 for nearly destroying her Miami Beach rental then walking away from the lease.
Interestingly, Kingston never responded to the landlord’s lawsuit and was even fired by his lawyer, according to reports
The default judgment papers show the singer – whose real name is Kesean Anderson – his mother Janice Turner and his management company, Eyes Above Water, will also lose their $25,000-security deposit on the South Florida waterfront home.
The landlord, Catherine Arrizhi, stated in a lawsuit filed in May that Kingston not only walked away with $50,000 worth of rent owed, he also left the place with broken showers and dock railings, holes in walls and messed up landscaping.
Kingston says he moved out and relocated to LA because the mansion was near the spot where he nearly died in a jet-ski accident last year.
Meanwhile, according to Gossip Extra, the IRS has been trying for two years to recoup $512,708 from Kingston in unpaid taxes!
Hmm, with that in mind, good luck landlord lady in trying to get your money from this dude.
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here