*When EURweb caught up with “Shameless” star Shanola Hampton in the summer, she was three shows into production on Season 3 of the Showtime series – and already there was, as she put it, “all sorts of craziness” going on.
“Kevin and Veronica are gonna be trying to have a baby, which presents its own set of drama,” Hampton said of her own storyline next season with her boyfriend, played by Steve Howey. “There’s gonna be a knock at the door that may not end very pleasant.”
Hampton’s Veronica found out last season that she may not be able to have children, but was open to adoption. Becoming foster parents in the meantime, they took in Ethel, one of several teen sister wives who was taken away from a Mormon compound by the state and thrown into foster care. It took some time for the three to bond (Veronica was using Ethel to do her housework), but once they did, Ethel ended up running off with a boy named Malik, leaving Veronica and Kevin childless once again.
As for the Gallaghers…
When we last saw Fiona (Emmy Rossum) – one of six kids living with their alcoholic father Frank (William H. Macy) – she and her on-and-off-again boyfriend Steve, also known as Jimmy (Justin Chatwin), were back on after he finally let her meet his family.
“Steve and Fiona are now living together,” Hampton tells EURweb exclusively, “which is an adjustment with all the kids – as if the house wasn’t full enough.” And by “living together,” it means sleeping in Fiona’s tiny childhood bedroom.
“I’m telling you, this season so far has been amazing. I’m so proud of it,” she says of the series, which returns on Jan. 13. “There’s all sorts of craziness happening, which I love.”
Also proud is Shanola’s father, the Rev. Gralin N. Hampton, who still pastors in the actress’ home state of North Carolina. Even though Veronica spends a lot of her “Shameless” screen time topless – not to mention doing things that would leave any father uncomfortable, let alone a minister – Hampton says her dad still stands by her 100 percent.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here