The raspy voiced artist is comfortable to push a little harder to perfect his hobby.
“I picked up the skateboard, and I thought it’d be a hobby, but it’s a lifestyle. You have to be fully committed because it’s super-scary. In order to be fully committed, you have to be ’bout that life,” Weezy told DJ Drama at Hot 107.9. “It’s kinda putting rap on the backburner. Rap’s taking a backseat to skateboarding.”
It’s about that time, Weezy explained. He feels like rap is getting old and it’s about that time to begin doing other things.
“I’m always looking for the next thing to do. It does get pretty boring when it comes to just the rapping. I’ve done so much of it,” Wayne explained. “I’ve been doing it since I was 8; about to be 30 in September, and I’m still rapping. I kinda feel like I’m getting old.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here