The raspy voiced artist is comfortable to push a little harder to perfect his hobby.
“I picked up the skateboard, and I thought it’d be a hobby, but it’s a lifestyle. You have to be fully committed because it’s super-scary. In order to be fully committed, you have to be ’bout that life,” Weezy told DJ Drama at Hot 107.9. “It’s kinda putting rap on the backburner. Rap’s taking a backseat to skateboarding.”
It’s about that time, Weezy explained. He feels like rap is getting old and it’s about that time to begin doing other things.
“I’m always looking for the next thing to do. It does get pretty boring when it comes to just the rapping. I’ve done so much of it,” Wayne explained. “I’ve been doing it since I was 8; about to be 30 in September, and I’m still rapping. I kinda feel like I’m getting old.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here