The raspy voiced artist is comfortable to push a little harder to perfect his hobby.
“I picked up the skateboard, and I thought it’d be a hobby, but it’s a lifestyle. You have to be fully committed because it’s super-scary. In order to be fully committed, you have to be ’bout that life,” Weezy told DJ Drama at Hot 107.9. “It’s kinda putting rap on the backburner. Rap’s taking a backseat to skateboarding.”
It’s about that time, Weezy explained. He feels like rap is getting old and it’s about that time to begin doing other things.
“I’m always looking for the next thing to do. It does get pretty boring when it comes to just the rapping. I’ve done so much of it,” Wayne explained. “I’ve been doing it since I was 8; about to be 30 in September, and I’m still rapping. I kinda feel like I’m getting old.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here