The raspy voiced artist is comfortable to push a little harder to perfect his hobby.
“I picked up the skateboard, and I thought it’d be a hobby, but it’s a lifestyle. You have to be fully committed because it’s super-scary. In order to be fully committed, you have to be ’bout that life,” Weezy told DJ Drama at Hot 107.9. “It’s kinda putting rap on the backburner. Rap’s taking a backseat to skateboarding.”
It’s about that time, Weezy explained. He feels like rap is getting old and it’s about that time to begin doing other things.
“I’m always looking for the next thing to do. It does get pretty boring when it comes to just the rapping. I’ve done so much of it,” Wayne explained. “I’ve been doing it since I was 8; about to be 30 in September, and I’m still rapping. I kinda feel like I’m getting old.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here