The raspy voiced artist is comfortable to push a little harder to perfect his hobby.
“I picked up the skateboard, and I thought it’d be a hobby, but it’s a lifestyle. You have to be fully committed because it’s super-scary. In order to be fully committed, you have to be ’bout that life,” Weezy told DJ Drama at Hot 107.9. “It’s kinda putting rap on the backburner. Rap’s taking a backseat to skateboarding.”
It’s about that time, Weezy explained. He feels like rap is getting old and it’s about that time to begin doing other things.
“I’m always looking for the next thing to do. It does get pretty boring when it comes to just the rapping. I’ve done so much of it,” Wayne explained. “I’ve been doing it since I was 8; about to be 30 in September, and I’m still rapping. I kinda feel like I’m getting old.”
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here