The outspoken singing sister is ready to let her hair out and show the world what she’s all about with some new music.
It’s been 12 years since she released anything and now that she’s got a television reputation, she’s got to let her true talent shine.
“At first I wasn’t allowed to sing what I wanted to sing and I think that’s where the frustration came from before. It’s opinionated, it’s funky, it’s fresh. This is the true definition of Tamar.”
While her first single from the yet to be titled album was scheduled to be released this week, along with the premiere of “Tamar and Vince,” the song was pushed back two weeks.
But that’s alright. The show must go on. Fans will have the opportunity to enjoy the full album next year, while she continues to work her television magic.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here