The outspoken singing sister is ready to let her hair out and show the world what she’s all about with some new music.
It’s been 12 years since she released anything and now that she’s got a television reputation, she’s got to let her true talent shine.
“At first I wasn’t allowed to sing what I wanted to sing and I think that’s where the frustration came from before. It’s opinionated, it’s funky, it’s fresh. This is the true definition of Tamar.”
While her first single from the yet to be titled album was scheduled to be released this week, along with the premiere of “Tamar and Vince,” the song was pushed back two weeks.
But that’s alright. The show must go on. Fans will have the opportunity to enjoy the full album next year, while she continues to work her television magic.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here