The outspoken singing sister is ready to let her hair out and show the world what she’s all about with some new music.
It’s been 12 years since she released anything and now that she’s got a television reputation, she’s got to let her true talent shine.
“At first I wasn’t allowed to sing what I wanted to sing and I think that’s where the frustration came from before. It’s opinionated, it’s funky, it’s fresh. This is the true definition of Tamar.”
While her first single from the yet to be titled album was scheduled to be released this week, along with the premiere of “Tamar and Vince,” the song was pushed back two weeks.
But that’s alright. The show must go on. Fans will have the opportunity to enjoy the full album next year, while she continues to work her television magic.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here