Venus has always been slender, but Serena was a bit thicker and her muscular body has gotten even bigger. But, she is the poster child of fitness and she knows all about being scrutinized and discriminated against on the court.
Now a new tennis powerhouse has hit the scene with the same body image issues Serena experienced.
Taylor Townsend is 16 years old and is the number one junior women’s tennis player in the world. She rocked the 2012 Australian Open and three junior grand slam doubles titles, but then the United States Tennis Association refused to allow her to participate in the U.S. Open citing (more…)
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here