Venus has always been slender, but Serena was a bit thicker and her muscular body has gotten even bigger. But, she is the poster child of fitness and she knows all about being scrutinized and discriminated against on the court.
Now a new tennis powerhouse has hit the scene with the same body image issues Serena experienced.
Taylor Townsend is 16 years old and is the number one junior women’s tennis player in the world. She rocked the 2012 Australian Open and three junior grand slam doubles titles, but then the United States Tennis Association refused to allow her to participate in the U.S. Open citing (more…)
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here