*The new NBC sitcom “Guys With Kids” features Cosby kid Tempestt Bledsoe returning to series television as Marnie, a mother of four rambunctious sons and the wife of Anthony Anderson’s high-strung character Gary.
So who’s the bigger handful for Marnie, acting opposite four boys or Anthony Anderson?
“That’s a good question. It’s a horse race,” Bledsoe joked during roundtable interviews for the show, but added that Anderson’s “bigger-than-life energy” is “one of the cutest parts” of the series.
“You kind of need that to balance the four boys that we have on the show,” she said. “I think his character is really tailored with him in mind and watching everyone just bounce off of each other is truly hilarious.”
Below, Bledsoe says that even though the show is called “Guys with Kids,” the mothers of the children aren’t just there as props for the dads.
“Guys With Kids” has its official series premiere on Wed. Sept. 26 at 8:30 p.m. Watch the pilot (which NBC is calling a “full episode preview”) below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here