*The new NBC sitcom “Guys With Kids” features Cosby kid Tempestt Bledsoe returning to series television as Marnie, a mother of four rambunctious sons and the wife of Anthony Anderson’s high-strung character Gary.
So who’s the bigger handful for Marnie, acting opposite four boys or Anthony Anderson?
“That’s a good question. It’s a horse race,” Bledsoe joked during roundtable interviews for the show, but added that Anderson’s “bigger-than-life energy” is “one of the cutest parts” of the series.
“You kind of need that to balance the four boys that we have on the show,” she said. “I think his character is really tailored with him in mind and watching everyone just bounce off of each other is truly hilarious.”
Below, Bledsoe says that even though the show is called “Guys with Kids,” the mothers of the children aren’t just there as props for the dads.
“Guys With Kids” has its official series premiere on Wed. Sept. 26 at 8:30 p.m. Watch the pilot (which NBC is calling a “full episode preview”) below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- 2016 Music Festival Rolls into Cincinnati July 22-23
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here