The drug has long been illegal because the specific effects that the chemical has on the human body are still a mystery.
Recently, only some elements have been detected and researched to learn more and more about the unpredictable risks associated with the drug.
A team of researchers at the University of Southern California interviewed more than 350 men, 163 of whom had been diagnosed with testicular cancer, about recreational drug use including: poppers, mushrooms, Quaaludes, PCP, barbiturates and speed.
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here