The drug has long been illegal because the specific effects that the chemical has on the human body are still a mystery.
Recently, only some elements have been detected and researched to learn more and more about the unpredictable risks associated with the drug.
A team of researchers at the University of Southern California interviewed more than 350 men, 163 of whom had been diagnosed with testicular cancer, about recreational drug use including: poppers, mushrooms, Quaaludes, PCP, barbiturates and speed.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here