That could be what an injured bicyclist had to say recently.
Why? Well, according to TMZ, rapper The Game went into hero mode earlier this week … possibly saving the life of a man who badly injured himself in a bicycle crash on an L.A. street.
Game was driving home from his studio early Wednesday morning when he noticed a man who was lying face down in the street … with his bike on top of his body.
Game tells us … he pulled over to see if he could help … and when he noticed the man was unresponsive, he immediately called 911.
“I couldn’t just keep driving seeing a man in pain with his head on the ground.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Game waited with the man until paramedics arrived to the scene … and says the man was transported to a nearby hospital.
Cops tell us the man is alive and is currently recovering from his injuries. Police also confirm that Game was the person who made the first 911 call.
Game tells us, “If that was me in that situation, I’d want someone to do the same thing.”
See, The Game is just a regular guy doing good in the neighborhood.
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here