That could be what an injured bicyclist had to say recently.
Why? Well, according to TMZ, rapper The Game went into hero mode earlier this week … possibly saving the life of a man who badly injured himself in a bicycle crash on an L.A. street.
Game was driving home from his studio early Wednesday morning when he noticed a man who was lying face down in the street … with his bike on top of his body.
Game tells us … he pulled over to see if he could help … and when he noticed the man was unresponsive, he immediately called 911.
“I couldn’t just keep driving seeing a man in pain with his head on the ground.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Game waited with the man until paramedics arrived to the scene … and says the man was transported to a nearby hospital.
Cops tell us the man is alive and is currently recovering from his injuries. Police also confirm that Game was the person who made the first 911 call.
Game tells us, “If that was me in that situation, I’d want someone to do the same thing.”
See, The Game is just a regular guy doing good in the neighborhood.
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here