TMZ says Duane took out a $625K home equity loan in 2008 on a waterfront property in Lake Arrowhead, Calif.
But it wasn’t a smart move ’cause they were still in debt at least $730,000 on their mortgage. It was totally irresponsible because they defaulted on both loans and suffered a foreclosure on the home, which sold at an auction for $925k.
But the couple is outraged by the lawsuit, saying the bank is preying upon them and discriminating.
According to their rep, the bank received a $400 million government subsidy in 2009 to help families like the Martins through the mortgage crisis.
In fact, Tisha and Duane believe they don’t have to pay a dime. They will be taking legal action against the bank.
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here