TMZ says Duane took out a $625K home equity loan in 2008 on a waterfront property in Lake Arrowhead, Calif.
But it wasn’t a smart move ’cause they were still in debt at least $730,000 on their mortgage. It was totally irresponsible because they defaulted on both loans and suffered a foreclosure on the home, which sold at an auction for $925k.
But the couple is outraged by the lawsuit, saying the bank is preying upon them and discriminating.
According to their rep, the bank received a $400 million government subsidy in 2009 to help families like the Martins through the mortgage crisis.
In fact, Tisha and Duane believe they don’t have to pay a dime. They will be taking legal action against the bank.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here