TMZ says Duane took out a $625K home equity loan in 2008 on a waterfront property in Lake Arrowhead, Calif.
But it wasn’t a smart move ’cause they were still in debt at least $730,000 on their mortgage. It was totally irresponsible because they defaulted on both loans and suffered a foreclosure on the home, which sold at an auction for $925k.
But the couple is outraged by the lawsuit, saying the bank is preying upon them and discriminating.
According to their rep, the bank received a $400 million government subsidy in 2009 to help families like the Martins through the mortgage crisis.
In fact, Tisha and Duane believe they don’t have to pay a dime. They will be taking legal action against the bank.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here