TMZ says Duane took out a $625K home equity loan in 2008 on a waterfront property in Lake Arrowhead, Calif.
But it wasn’t a smart move ’cause they were still in debt at least $730,000 on their mortgage. It was totally irresponsible because they defaulted on both loans and suffered a foreclosure on the home, which sold at an auction for $925k.
But the couple is outraged by the lawsuit, saying the bank is preying upon them and discriminating.
According to their rep, the bank received a $400 million government subsidy in 2009 to help families like the Martins through the mortgage crisis.
In fact, Tisha and Duane believe they don’t have to pay a dime. They will be taking legal action against the bank.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here