*Looks like Hoda Kotb is positioning herself to make some industry power moves.
The co-host of the fourth hour of NBC’s “Today” has signed with CAA for representation. She had previously been with the smaller New York-based N.S. Bienstock.
Kotb began hosting the 10 a.m. hour of “Today” when it debuted in Sept. 2007, and she currently hosts alongside Kathie Lee Gifford. Kotb has also been a “Dateline NBC” correspondent since April 1998.
She was recently summoned to London to help with “Today‘s” coverage from the Summer Olympics.
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here