*In the era of Kwame Kilpatrick, one would believe that other mayors would have taken notes as he fell from grace.
But, nooooooooo, some mayors have to learn the hard way. They have to, as my grandma used to say, be convinced that fat meat is greasy.
As the cuffs come out, many have been made believers in one New Jersey mayor’s administration.
Rather than taking a note out of Corey Booker’s record book, Trenton, New Jersey mayor, Tony Mack, 46, deferred to the book of Kilpatrick and was arrested for accepting bribes from an official.
The official was really a federal agent that Mack and his cohorts, his brother Ralphiel and Mack supporter Joseph Giorgianni, who is also a convicted sex offender, struck a deal with on a fictitious parking structure project, according to the Huffington Post. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here