*In the era of Kwame Kilpatrick, one would believe that other mayors would have taken notes as he fell from grace.
But, nooooooooo, some mayors have to learn the hard way. They have to, as my grandma used to say, be convinced that fat meat is greasy.
As the cuffs come out, many have been made believers in one New Jersey mayor’s administration.
Rather than taking a note out of Corey Booker’s record book, Trenton, New Jersey mayor, Tony Mack, 46, deferred to the book of Kilpatrick and was arrested for accepting bribes from an official.
The official was really a federal agent that Mack and his cohorts, his brother Ralphiel and Mack supporter Joseph Giorgianni, who is also a convicted sex offender, struck a deal with on a fictitious parking structure project, according to the Huffington Post. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here