*In the era of Kwame Kilpatrick, one would believe that other mayors would have taken notes as he fell from grace.
But, nooooooooo, some mayors have to learn the hard way. They have to, as my grandma used to say, be convinced that fat meat is greasy.
As the cuffs come out, many have been made believers in one New Jersey mayor’s administration.
Rather than taking a note out of Corey Booker’s record book, Trenton, New Jersey mayor, Tony Mack, 46, deferred to the book of Kilpatrick and was arrested for accepting bribes from an official.
The official was really a federal agent that Mack and his cohorts, his brother Ralphiel and Mack supporter Joseph Giorgianni, who is also a convicted sex offender, struck a deal with on a fictitious parking structure project, according to the Huffington Post. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here