*In the era of Kwame Kilpatrick, one would believe that other mayors would have taken notes as he fell from grace.
But, nooooooooo, some mayors have to learn the hard way. They have to, as my grandma used to say, be convinced that fat meat is greasy.
As the cuffs come out, many have been made believers in one New Jersey mayor’s administration.
Rather than taking a note out of Corey Booker’s record book, Trenton, New Jersey mayor, Tony Mack, 46, deferred to the book of Kilpatrick and was arrested for accepting bribes from an official.
The official was really a federal agent that Mack and his cohorts, his brother Ralphiel and Mack supporter Joseph Giorgianni, who is also a convicted sex offender, struck a deal with on a fictitious parking structure project, according to the Huffington Post. (more…)
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here