*Tyra Banks is hosting a gala dubbed the “Flawsome Ball” to benefit her New York City-based girls camp.
Drake will perform at the event, which will raise money for the Tyra Banks Tzone at the Lower Eastside Girls Club. Banks formed Tzone in 1999 as a weeklong camp for girls, but the organization is now making a permanent, physical home at the New York girls club.
The Flawsome Ball takes its name from a word coined by Banks that combines “flaws” and “awesome” to celebrate individuality. It will be held Oct. 18.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here