It’s none other than Usher Raymond.
The singer has made it clear to ex-wife Tameka that he’s selling the mansion she’s been living in since their divorce and she needs to start packing … NOW.
Sources close to the couple tell TMZ, Usher’s lawyer sent Tameka Raymond a letter informing her the 12,000 sq. ft. Georgia home — which Usher owns — is going on the market and she needs to find new digs.
Usher has allowed Tameka to live in the home for the last few years — but per their 2009 divorce agreement, Usher has the right to sell the pad at any time as long as he gives 60 days notice.
According to sources, Tameka didn’t take the news well, seeing as she has no income of her own and has been financially dependent on Usher since the divorce.
On the flip side, we’re told Usher feels he’s given Tameka plenty of time to get her act together … and enough is enough.
Whoa, check this out. Tameka has responded, saying thatTMZ got it all wrong … that they’ve been reporting she’d be kicked out for 2 years now and so far they’ve been wrong.
— Tameka J Raymond (@TamekaRaymond) September 30, 2012
Well, we’ll see in 60 days who’s right and who’s wrong. By the way, if you’re wondering, Usher purchased the home in 2007 for $3 million. It’s unclear what the new price tag will be.
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here