It’s none other than Usher Raymond.
The singer has made it clear to ex-wife Tameka that he’s selling the mansion she’s been living in since their divorce and she needs to start packing … NOW.
Sources close to the couple tell TMZ, Usher’s lawyer sent Tameka Raymond a letter informing her the 12,000 sq. ft. Georgia home — which Usher owns — is going on the market and she needs to find new digs.
Usher has allowed Tameka to live in the home for the last few years — but per their 2009 divorce agreement, Usher has the right to sell the pad at any time as long as he gives 60 days notice.
According to sources, Tameka didn’t take the news well, seeing as she has no income of her own and has been financially dependent on Usher since the divorce.
On the flip side, we’re told Usher feels he’s given Tameka plenty of time to get her act together … and enough is enough.
Whoa, check this out. Tameka has responded, saying thatTMZ got it all wrong … that they’ve been reporting she’d be kicked out for 2 years now and so far they’ve been wrong.
— Tameka J Raymond (@TamekaRaymond) September 30, 2012
Well, we’ll see in 60 days who’s right and who’s wrong. By the way, if you’re wondering, Usher purchased the home in 2007 for $3 million. It’s unclear what the new price tag will be.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here