It’s none other than Usher Raymond.
The singer has made it clear to ex-wife Tameka that he’s selling the mansion she’s been living in since their divorce and she needs to start packing … NOW.
Sources close to the couple tell TMZ, Usher’s lawyer sent Tameka Raymond a letter informing her the 12,000 sq. ft. Georgia home — which Usher owns — is going on the market and she needs to find new digs.
Usher has allowed Tameka to live in the home for the last few years — but per their 2009 divorce agreement, Usher has the right to sell the pad at any time as long as he gives 60 days notice.
According to sources, Tameka didn’t take the news well, seeing as she has no income of her own and has been financially dependent on Usher since the divorce.
On the flip side, we’re told Usher feels he’s given Tameka plenty of time to get her act together … and enough is enough.
Whoa, check this out. Tameka has responded, saying thatTMZ got it all wrong … that they’ve been reporting she’d be kicked out for 2 years now and so far they’ve been wrong.
— Tameka J Raymond (@TamekaRaymond) September 30, 2012
Well, we’ll see in 60 days who’s right and who’s wrong. By the way, if you’re wondering, Usher purchased the home in 2007 for $3 million. It’s unclear what the new price tag will be.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here