*Sunday’s episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter” will feature an interview with Grammy Award-winning R&B artist Usher Raymond IV, who speaks publicly for the first time — and according to Usher the last time — regarding the custody battle over his two boys and what caused his break down in court.
According to OWN, Usher will also address infidelity rumors and what really happened the night he walked off stage in Berlin and felt he may never perform again.
Later, Winfrey speaks with Usher’s mother Jonetta Patton, who has remained silent throughout the custody battle, as Patton answers why she chose not to attend her son’s wedding and the reason behind their reported rift.
Winfrey’s exclusive interview with Usher will air on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” this Sunday, September 16 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.
View a promo below.
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here