*Sunday’s episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter” will feature an interview with Grammy Award-winning R&B artist Usher Raymond IV, who speaks publicly for the first time — and according to Usher the last time — regarding the custody battle over his two boys and what caused his break down in court.
According to OWN, Usher will also address infidelity rumors and what really happened the night he walked off stage in Berlin and felt he may never perform again.
Later, Winfrey speaks with Usher’s mother Jonetta Patton, who has remained silent throughout the custody battle, as Patton answers why she chose not to attend her son’s wedding and the reason behind their reported rift.
Winfrey’s exclusive interview with Usher will air on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” this Sunday, September 16 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.
View a promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here