*Sunday’s episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter” will feature an interview with Grammy Award-winning R&B artist Usher Raymond IV, who speaks publicly for the first time — and according to Usher the last time — regarding the custody battle over his two boys and what caused his break down in court.
According to OWN, Usher will also address infidelity rumors and what really happened the night he walked off stage in Berlin and felt he may never perform again.
Later, Winfrey speaks with Usher’s mother Jonetta Patton, who has remained silent throughout the custody battle, as Patton answers why she chose not to attend her son’s wedding and the reason behind their reported rift.
Winfrey’s exclusive interview with Usher will air on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” this Sunday, September 16 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.
View a promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here