*Sunday’s episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter” will feature an interview with Grammy Award-winning R&B artist Usher Raymond IV, who speaks publicly for the first time — and according to Usher the last time — regarding the custody battle over his two boys and what caused his break down in court.
According to OWN, Usher will also address infidelity rumors and what really happened the night he walked off stage in Berlin and felt he may never perform again.
Later, Winfrey speaks with Usher’s mother Jonetta Patton, who has remained silent throughout the custody battle, as Patton answers why she chose not to attend her son’s wedding and the reason behind their reported rift.
Winfrey’s exclusive interview with Usher will air on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” this Sunday, September 16 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.
View a promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here