*Sunday’s episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter” will feature an interview with Grammy Award-winning R&B artist Usher Raymond IV, who speaks publicly for the first time — and according to Usher the last time — regarding the custody battle over his two boys and what caused his break down in court.
According to OWN, Usher will also address infidelity rumors and what really happened the night he walked off stage in Berlin and felt he may never perform again.
Later, Winfrey speaks with Usher’s mother Jonetta Patton, who has remained silent throughout the custody battle, as Patton answers why she chose not to attend her son’s wedding and the reason behind their reported rift.
Winfrey’s exclusive interview with Usher will air on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” this Sunday, September 16 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.
View a promo below.
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here